lovetohunt
Last Activity:
Jan 21, 2016
Joined:
Aug 29, 2012
Messages:
1,760
Likes Received:
1,509
Trophy Points:
113
Gender:
Male
Birthday:
Sep 5, 1974 (Age: 42)
Location:
Michigan

Share This Page

lovetohunt

Well-Known Member, Male, 42, from Michigan

lovetohunt was last seen:
Jan 21, 2016
    1. There are no messages on lovetohunt's profile yet.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Male
    Birthday:
    Sep 5, 1974 (Age: 42)
    Location:
    Michigan
    I've been hunting for 30 years. The outdoors is my home away from home. Hunting is my passion. I never claim to be the best, but I always strive to be better tomorrow than Iam today... That goes as a person and a hunter. However even though I can't call myself the best hunter, I can call myself a successful hunter, and that makes me proud. I don't go out and hunt for big racks, got enough big ones in my life and I've found that you can't eat bragging rights. Now days I hunt for meat, plus I have 2 daughters following me into the the love of hunting, teaching them to hold out for big racks is the wrong way to be a leader to them. I want hunting for them to be enjoyable, not stressful. I'm not the kind of guy that shots any deer that walks in front of me. I often just watch a deer and learn from its actions and behavior. It teaches me how to be a better hunter. Before I was old enough to hunt I would go afield with paper and pencil and keep notes on deer. I wanted to learn everything I could... Not just for hunting, but also to learn about them. I don't hunt just to get a deer. I hunt because I love spending time outdoors and being at one with nature. 10% of why I hunt is to get a deer, the other 90% is cause I love being in the outdoors. Many hunters stop hunting cause they go out to get a deer but stop hunting when they don't get anything. If you love the outdoors then the experience of the great outdoors is enough to keep upcoming back for more.The best thing about the hunt is the memories you make and the nature you encountered.

    archery season, target practice, fishing, camping, hiking, teaching my daughters to hunt/fish, spending time with family, eating venison

    Signature

    Happy hunting/shooting

    Respectfully,
    lovetohunt