Cabelas and 2013 TenPoints

Discussion in 'TenPoint Crossbows' started by elkstalkr, May 31, 2013.

1. elkstalkr

elkstalkr Member

Anybody with a cabela's nearby seen the the 2013's on the shelves yet? No luck at mine so far. Wanting to shoot the new SS. I go in about every 3 days to check. Its freakin June, they gotta have them sometime soon!

Yes, I have asked the employees when and they just give me a blank stare, for the most part.

2. 10PtCrossbow

10PtCrossbow TenPoint Representative

Elk,
    We have shipped them a bunch with more on the way, but they have a lot of stores they ship them too. Just be patient. I would guess they are out in NE before long!! ;)

3. highoctane

highoctane Active Member

Hey Elk,
    How'd you like that "quick" response......All of 32 minutes from when you asked.....Those "guys" and "gals" are on it at Tenpoint......Due to a situation that came up a few months back Ive had the privilege of becoming friends with a guy from Tenpoint.......You simply can't put a "price" on people that take the time to answer questions and offer help.....

4. 10PtCrossbow

And I'm in Mexico! ;)

5. highoctane

highoctane Active Member

Mexico!!!....Have fun,,,,,

6. Cactus

Cactus Senior Member

Checking emails on the Beach????

7. 10PtCrossbow

It has been stormy at times so we have spent some time in he room. Checking from there. Am having fun with the fam.

8. rifles888

rifles888 New Member

got my new 2013 carbon/fusion at cabelas in east Hartford,conn about a week ago,only 2013 they had,by he way 2013 serial # start with the letter H,2012s with the letter G,etc.

9. rogo

rogo New Member

What letter do the 2013 Titan Extremes start with?

10. larryschooley

larryschooley Member

I think all 2013 Tenpoint crossbows start with H. There is one exception.

11. elkstalkr

elkstalkr Member

Still nothin here. Gotta be coming soon, my bow season starts in 3 months!!!

12. rifles888

rifles888 New Member

According to 10-point all of there 2013 crossbows start with the letter H,the 2012 start with the letter G.

13. rogo

rogo New Member

Thanks, just got a new Titan Extreme and wanted to see if it is a 2013 model. Starts with and H so I am good to go.

Rogo

14. rifles888

rifles888 New Member

I was at Cabelas in East Hartford,Conn. yesterday and they had three new 2013s,a carbon/fusion,a carbon xlt and a titan,all new in the box,ten point list prices, they also had a Barnett ghost 410 for $999.99, I will say this the ghost 410 seems to be very shoddy and just felt cheaply made to me,even multible crossbow techs advised against it, not a very reliable crossbow,seems all they sell end up coming back for repairs,no 10 points coming back.

15. elkstalkr

elkstalkr Member

I saw all the new TenPoint boxes stacked in the archery dept. Hopefully they will have them on display soon!

16. elkstalkr

elkstalkr Member

Finally got to hold the Stealth SS yesterday! Didn't have time to shoot it, but just holding it I was drooling. Was very impressed. Hopefully I will get back over there soon and put a few arrows thru it.

17. Todd@CrossbowMagazine

Todd@CrossbowMagazine Active Member

The Stealth does have that "Wow" effect on you, Elk. It's one sweet little crossbow. I've got over 500 shots through mine and the serving still looks like new.

[​IMG]