Have a question for your TenPoint factory Representative. Feel free to ask it here.

Discussion in 'TenPoint Crossbows' started by urban legend, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Redclub

Redclub Senior Member

I have a Stealth 11 great bow except for the rotten trigger:p Any way to improve/replace economically
    Redclub

2. 10PtCrossbow

10PtCrossbow TenPoint Representative

Redcloud,
    Give TenPoint a call at 330-628-9245. Get with Sabrina or Norm and they can get you set.

3. Cutting edge

Cutting edge Senior Member

I was wondering if there is kit to upgrade the TL7 's wire cable system to fast flight. Thanx in advance

4. 10PtCrossbow

I know we can do that, but not sure of the price. You would need new string, cables and wheels. Call TenPoint Warranty and Repair at 330-628-9245.
    Thanks,
    Randy

5. Cutting edge

Cutting edge Senior Member

Thanx ,I'll try that

6. shrpshtrjoe

shrpshtrjoe Member

Howdy. I just purchased the Pro Slider, does Ten Point sell just the recurve limbs (GT flex) separately. So I could change back and fourth. I didn't see anything on the web site. Thanks!!!!
    Joe

7. 10PtCrossbow

We don't just sell the limbs, but we do sell the seperate front end. The pockets and everything are different. Call us at 330-628-9245 and we can get you set.

8. shrpshtrjoe

shrpshtrjoe Member

Thanks for the fast responce :D

Joe

9. jeffhunter1

jeffhunter1 Member

Phantom

I just ordered a new 2009 Phantom Cls and was wondering if the carbon arrows it comes with are the eastons or gold tips?

10. urban legend

urban legend Administrator Staff Member

11. jeffhunter1

jeffhunter1 Member

Thank you.

12. leebo-hunter

leebo-hunter Member

accu-draw

Hi,
    I would like to know if a accu-draw from a Stealth-2 will fit a 2009 Phantom cls.
    thank you, leebo-hunter

13. 10PtCrossbow

Yes it will fit, but there have been several improvements to the Acudraw since the Stealth was made.

14. Droptine 26

Droptine 26 Member

Hunter Ed Instructor

I'm an archery instructor who lives in NJ and we are going to be using the crossbows in our deer season this year. I have never shot a cb until yesterday, but I've sought out alot of info and went to see a great dealer yesterday who answered alot of questons, took the time to show me how they operate, and let me shoot for a while. Does 10pt have a purchase program for hunter ed instructors? If so, could you pm the info to me. Thanks, Pete

15. richyman

richyman Member

Mr Randy,I have PM you.Please check it.Thanks!

16. 10PtCrossbow

Go it and replied.

17. Redclub

Redclub Senior Member

I wonder if you could help me I brought My Sealth in to Critters (Winneconne Wi.) to get an accudraw repaired that was a month ago they say they are waiting for a right side cover. Seems kinda long for a cover. I probably will go pick up the bow repaired or not.
    Thanks Redclub

18. 10PtCrossbow

Call me at 330-628-9245 ext 106

Randy

19. AlexG.

AlexG. Senior Member

Newbe Question

Okay I'm new to the entire crossbow realm but have decided finally to take the plunge. I went to one of the big named sporting good retail stores today, just cause I knew they had a Ten Point on the rack. But after all the research I have done I've decided on either the Titan HLX or the Pro-Slider. Price is a good concern of mine in making the choice just because I've never owned one and dont want to drop too high of a dollar and decide its not for me and those 2 fit in my price range. But after handling the Titan today, I do know that one of the 2 will be getting assembled before this weekend. Question I have though is while handling the TItan I couldnt figure out how the saftey worked. Is it only operable when the string is co*ked? I saw it on the back of the reciever (red dot/white dot) but unless I didnt look right I didnt see a lever or a button to select between the 2. Also, the location of the safety seemed to be partially obstructed by the protion of the ACUDraw that attaches to the string while its in the storage position. Is this normally where the string grabber is positioned while not in use? and is it a problem for anyone for safety operation/visual indication?

Thanks
    Alex

20. 10PtCrossbow

Sounds like you are looking at an older Titan. The HLX model has the safety on the sides of the trigger box.
    The one you looked at is a plunger style. In is hot, out is safe.
    The Acudraw claw (string grabber) does sit just behind it.
    Randy