Killer Instinct Crossbows

Discussion in 'All Other Brands' started by urban legend, Dec 17, 2013.

1. urban legend

urban legend Administrator Staff Member

Looks like a new crossbow company is coming out. Killer Instinct Crossbows. Their website isn;t active yet, but they will be at the ATA show so I'll check them out.

Attached Files:

2. bobbyd1947

bobbyd1947 Well-Known Member

5 pound trigger pull??

3. Old Summit

Old Summit Senior Member

That's what I was thinking bobbyd1947, would also like to see at the bottom of that advertisement , or you can buy a stripped down version with no accessories . Happy Trails !!!!

4. Wibowhunter21

Wibowhunter21 New Member

Looks sharp for a $500 crossbow and made in the USA!

5. Gilles Quenneville

Gilles Quenneville Active Member

Interesting. They are online now.

6. ben694

ben694 Member

Other news in ATA in some day!

7. lovetohunt

lovetohunt Well-Known Member

Usually I only buy Barnett when makings a new purchase... but with me being a Michigan native, well I'm gonna have to give this crossbow a try. Very impressed by the specs and lifetime warranty. Can't wait to pick one up and see if its accuracy and dependability will also impress me. Wasn't in the market for a 5th crossbow... but Iam now.
    Happy Hunting

8. Klatch

Klatch Active Member

"Thanks for your interest and taking the time to reach out. Killer Instinct crossbows are produced in Taiwan."

9. lovetohunt

If a purchase was made and there was an issue would the crossbow be fixed in Michigan? Is there a surplus of parts in stock in Michigan so its repaired/replaced in a timely manner? If there is an issue do I get to speak to someone in Michigan or Taiwan? Lastly, is this crossbow company manufactured and owned by Taiwan people and just sold in the states, or is it a crossbow company owned by American citizen(s) and just manufactured over seas?... and why... meaning is it produced over seas cause its cheaper or because maybe they have a better way of achieving the quality that can't be done here? Not saying the crossbow companies in the states don't have quality... love my crossbows and there manufactured here in the USA. Just wondering if you stumbled upon something that allows you to escape the limb issues, ect.... and that's why its made over seas.
    These are just a few questions I'd like to know before making a purchase... and I'm sure others may be wondering the same.
    Thank you.
    Happy Hunting.
    lovetohunt

10. Klatch

Klatch Active Member

I got my information by sending them an email. I got a quick response, so ask them your questions.
    Contact@kicrossbows.com

11. bobbyd1947

bobbyd1947 Well-Known Member

I'm sure they are made overseas but serviced here. Your Jackals are made in China.

12. lovetohunt

Thanks Klatch. With Taiwan info and saying thanks for the interest.... well I figured you was a rep.
    I'll definitely be getting ahold of them and I'll post the response to those questions for you and everyone else to read. Thanks again.
    Happy Hunting
    lovetohunt