Make posting pics. Easier

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Mike41, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Mike41

Mike41 Active Member

C. N. Is the only site... Heck it's the only thing I'm aware of that I can't simply post pictures from my I Phone!! Yes I PHONE!!! The most popular phone in the planet!! I can post pictures to anything anywhere at anytime........ EXCEPT CROSSBOW NATION!!!! Gotta transfer files send pics to emails!! Why?!?!

Phatfred and urban legend like this.
  2. MI_Bowhunter

MI_Bowhunter Active Member

Tapatalk on Android gives me the option.

Attached Files:

3. urban legend

urban legend Administrator Staff Member

The mobile version of the site sucks. I'll be the first to admit that. If you download tapatalk (free) it makes browsing and posting pics to the forum possible. I will be working on a new mobile version of the site this summer that should make browsing / posting pics on any device much easier and user friendly. Until then, that's all i got. Sorry

Fuldrw likes this.
  4. Mike41

Mike41 Active Member

Thanks Jeff! I was Irratated because I wanted to post pics of my arrows on another post on zCarbon Express' site. I wanted to show how the labels on crossbow bolts should be removed or put logos directly in the paint pattern. I just didn't feel like going through all the usual leg work to post pics. I'll try the Tap Talk. I haven't used it yet.