Millennium Ladder Stand model L100

Discussion in 'Gear Reviews' started by Bucks often, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Bucks often

Bucks often Active Member

Has anyone had any experience with this ladder stand? A buddy of mine has one he will sell me for 200$. I have had knee surgery and had a hard time climbing up my ladder sticks to my portable stands. We have two ladder stands on our hunting property but are terribly uncomfortable. I did use them though and took my best buck ever. Are the Millenniums as comfortable as people say? The stand is only one year old and my buddy said it was comfortable but said it was to small for him. He is 6'4" and 300 lbs. I'm 6'2" and 225 lbs. thanks

2. bob watkins

bob watkins Active Member

i dont have the ladder stand but i do have there hang on most comfortable seat of any stand i have. there seat system should be about the same for the ladder good luck

3. Gabowman

Gabowman Well-Known Member

Never seen one but looks mighty comfortable. Only problem might be having enough room in a single seater when wearing ALOT of clothes

4. crappie-tom

crappie-tom Well-Known Member

Millenium Treestands rule in my book. I have the L110 and L220. The difference between the l100 and l110 is the platform size and, the flip up seat. In a nutshell it's ~$80 nicer if you want to flip the seat up and, stand leaning against the tree. Getting in and out of the stand would be easier too with the full platform and, flip up seat. I hang/attach alot of stuff in the tree. It would be a chore if the seat didn't flip up.

Bucks often likes this.
  5. Bucks often

Bucks often Active Member

Thanks CT, I ended up buying it off my buddy. If I buy another it will be the 110. You know Scorpyds, icefish, and Millennium stands. I think we are related but you are the smarter brother. Thanks for all your advice. Jim

6. crappie-tom

crappie-tom Well-Known Member

Anytime Jim. Enjoy sitting in the lap of luxury. Their adjustable shooting rail is pretty slick too. Works well but needs a fleece covering for stealth mode.

Bucks often likes this.
  7. treestand

treestand Member

Academy has two man 20ft ladder stands on sale for 100 bux now.