My new tricked out 350

Discussion in 'Stryker Crossbows' started by hiwese1, Feb 4, 2012.

1. hiwese1

hiwese1 Member

First I would have to thank two people for this bow and setup. First is to verne for telling us all about that phenomanal deal at Cabelas. I got this bow shipped to Va. from Tx with the package for $390 dollars with my military discount and it being int he bargain cave. I added the XB30 scope, AcuDraw50, String Suppressors making the total $670 dollars. Same price as the original package.

Second is to moon for reading all his threads on the 350 and seeing him put the AcuDraw systems on his. I have to say that the AcuDraw50 is an awesome addition to this bow and it makes cocking it a piece of cake. I used the magnets that came with the kit and the included template and took about 1 hour to install it. Oh by the way I think the new black limbs are awesome.

IMAG0685.jpg IMAG0686.jpg IMAG0687.jpg IMAG0689.jpg

lod666ftw likes this.
  2. Tim50

Tim50 Well-Known Member

WOW.....Great deal & an even greater looking bow!!!

3. PaTurkeyHntr

PaTurkeyHntr New Member

Sweet bow....I am trying to decide between this one and a Wicked Ridge Invader.

4. randyxx75

randyxx75 Member

Very nice Hiwese , sweet shooter ! congrats !

5. Jetster

Jetster Senior Member

I know the feel of the 380 in the hands when I first got mine,and the fit is real nice.......But I really cant wait to get the new Fury-lator into my grasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :zoro:

6. cologne

cologne New Member

congrats! that bow is hot.

7. hiwese1

hiwese1 Member

Thanks guys, I am excited about this thing. I am buying some land in Texas and am ready to shoot a monster with it. I love having the Acudraw 50 on the bow. I will use it but the wife has shown an interest in the crossbow and wants to use it so this will make cocking the bow a better experience for her. You can get them online for 56 bucks right now so that is a killer deal.

8. Hollywood

Hollywood Member

I got one of these thanks to Verne as well!
    Been having fun and taking at least a few shots every day, I'm thinking about the xb30 for mine also- please let me know what you think. These were my first 3 bolts at 30 yards- thanks to the guys that mentioned not to shoot all 3 at the same spot!

[​IMG]

9. dodge64

dodge64 New Member

Where can i get that accudraw for 56.00......thanks

10. hiwese1

hiwese1 Member

I can't post the link. Google search Acudraw 50 and then click on the shopping and it should show up.

11. robertyb

robertyb Active Member

Worked for me. I saw it.

12. Verne

Verne New Member

Man, I'm really glad a few guys on here took advantage of that deal at Cabela's. Kinda makes me feel like I paid something for a lot of the advice I've gotten from this site so far. Now I gotta get my hands on one of those accudraws before deer season. Ditto on the whole "shooting the same spot" thing. Can't wait to get it out somewhere I can shoot to 50 + yards. Maybe then the groups will open up enough to shoot at the same spot.

13. reconyx2012

reconyx2012 New Member

Message me where I can get an acudraw 50 for 56.00. I tried googling it and it never came up. Thanks

14. BD1

BD1 Member

If u are serious about one, Gander Mt. has them on sale for $49.99. The only thing is u will have to pull the store locator & start calling to see who has them. I called about 15 stores & found 3 of them. U have to go to your local store & buy a gift card & then call them & order it & ship to your house.
    I called every Ohio store on the list & they are all sold out.

15. hgmdvm

hgmdvm New Member

Does anyone else beside Gander mountain have them-can't locate one there

16. reconyx2012

reconyx2012 New Member

I ordered one of the accudraw 52 for my sz380. Hopefully it will work on it. It was for and wicked ridge instead of a ten point like the accudraw 50. I got mine for 56 from bigboyztoystore.com

17. Bigl954

Bigl954 New Member

Good info, keep it coming

18. Bigl954

Bigl954 New Member

Nice I just got SZ380 for $400 from Bass Pro, not a scratch on it anywhere.

19. lod666ftw

lod666ftw New Member

Great looking Crossbow! The Optifade looks awesome with the new black limbs! Im jealous! I wanted treestand when I ordered mine but they didnt know what I would get. I did get treestand but the more I see the other the more I like!

20. lebeld

lebeld New Member

I bought the 350 and I will go with that Accudraw50 for mine to. I hope finding a good price in Quebec Canada. Thanks to Moon for all good suggestions.
    Don