Posting pictures.

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by whistlepig, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Old Summit

Old Summit Senior Member

I go to youtube, and down load my video to youtube. Then when it gets done downloading, which by the way , takes for ever, seems like. It will then show a url for that video. You then can write that url down in any post, and can be clicked on to show video. Thats one way.

2. bunyip slayer

bunyip slayer Active Member

I dont have eney computer except the stuff this nealy five year old LG mobile phone can do.
    and at the momant with its cracked screen and all.
    when i get new wizz-bang phone soon,i can teach myself from all this to post pics by the sound of it!

3. djflipster

djflipster Member

I keep trying to post my pictures of my new TP FX4. Says there is a script debugging issue with the website. I am uploading from a digital camera. I tried loading it from the cell but it seems the sight does not want to accept them. I have tried to reboot the website with the same issue. Thanks for any assistance. David

4. djflipster

djflipster Member

Sir, I discovered a issue, I have Windows 10 on my laptop system. I tried downloading flash player to my computer. Windows 10 is not supported by flash player. I am going to try to download the pictures from my digital camera to my profile here.

5. Old Summit

Old Summit Senior Member

Im no computer genius, but I do know in order to download pictures to this site, they must be downsized, most cameras pics are to big. I know my digital ones are, and use paint to down size them before posting to this site. Thats about all I know . Good Luck.