Raptor case

Discussion in 'Barnett Crossbows' started by Jeep Freak, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Jeep Freak

Jeep Freak New Member

The Carbon express 2014 catalog has a cross bow case for there CX Slim line cross bows . There CX Slim line models have no longer length than 35" , and width no larger than 22". I don't think there on the market yet , but I think they will fit the Barnett Raptor.

2. Jwillett

Jwillett Active Member

Looking for a case for my Raptor as well. I bought the Barnett case for my Ghost 410 and it gets lost in that case. The Raptor looks like a toy beside the 410 so its going to have to be a really small case.

Jeep Freak, I am also addicted to FSJ's and have 2 baby Jeeps also. Hard to see on my phone but that looks like a nice M715 you have there. I am War Wagon on IFSJA.

Note: after looking closer is that a conversion you have there? May have to go to the computer to get a better look.

Jim

bigmann292 likes this.
  3. Jeep Freak

Jeep Freak New Member

I think the Raptor will fit nicely in the Carbon express cx case. Check out other mfg's. under carbon express 2014 catalog it is towards the bottom. I wish that was my Jeep truck ! Chrysler made a proto type, but never mass produced - I WISH!!! I have had CJ 5 , 2002 TJ , 2008 JK Unlimited , & back with the 2005 TJ named MT. Goat . I have a terrible addiction to Jeeps. :help: