Recommend new arrows for my Mission 320

Discussion in 'Mission Crossbows' started by Uncle Bubba, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Uncle Bubba

Uncle Bubba New Member

Have a new mxb 320 and need info on arrow choices???

2. bobbyd1947

bobbyd1947 Well-Known Member

View attachment 23207 jerrys arrows.PNG If you don't like the Victory arrows that come with the Mission. Give Jerry a call at South Shore Archery. He made me some awesome arrows.

joe171 and DocR like this.
  3. pigfoot63

pigfoot63 Active Member

I had some GT Lazer III's that didn't shoot as well as the BEE'S in my Scorpyd Ventilator. I found that the Misson arrows that came with my 320 would not group well so I took the 72 gr. inserts from them and put them in the GT's along with lighted J nocks. This setup works real well in my 320. Arrow weight avg. 418 gr. 317 FPS. GT's are fletched with 2" Blazers. 100 Gr. BH

4. Uncle Bubba

Uncle Bubba New Member

Thanks guys, all help is appreciated

5. OhioMossyOak

OhioMossyOak New Member

Thats just about what I had jerry build me,except pink an flo green/yellow Sk300s an 110grain inserts for me though..I am VERY pleased

6. jon.henry755

jon.henry755 Well-Known Member

Hi Uncle Bubba,
    Take Bobbyd1947's advice above.

Most people have a very difficult time trying to figure out what types of arrows will shoot even decently on their own crossbows, so never let them make suggestions about what might work on your crossbow when they know between little and nothing about your configuration.

Jerry, as Bobby pointed out is one of the top pro's in the world in the business of making custom arrows. He doesn't just service the crossbow world or just the hunting community, he covers the everything from the top pro's in archery to the full range of crossbows by every manufacturer. Jerry has the knowledge and equipment to provide you with the best recommendations, so give him a call and ask him what he recommends?

Jerry is the owner of South Shore Archery in Riverview, FL. Look him up on the internet.

Regards,

Xbow755

7. Davegpse

Davegpse Member

I just ordered a half dozen of the BEE's today for my mxb 320. Got aluminum nocks, sk-200 vanes and 92 grn brass inserts.

8. bobbyd1947

bobbyd1947 Well-Known Member

You will love them. I may order another 1/2 dozen myself.

9. Cossack

Cossack Incurable Tinkerer

Just recieved my order of Black Eagles Executioners for my Mission 320 MXB from .......... They look AWESOME! Just as pictured and described.
    Not only to my door in 3 days but cheaper than I can make them!! That's right, CHEAPER! When I priced the cost of shafts and vanes, the finished product cost $4 LESS per dozen from Dave...and that doesn't even include cost of glue!! As a retiree I have lots of time on my hands and enjoy making arrows..but I'm not about to pay more for the privileged of doing so.:rolleyes:

joe171 likes this.
  10. GRIM

GRIM Active Member

Dave who??? Also are they indexed and matched??

GRIM

11. jackpine

jackpine Active Member

Cossack,

I hope you have a camera. I'd love to see how the group at 80 yards off a solid rest.

Are they spine tested and indexed?

12. Ga.pinetreehunter

Ga.pinetreehunter New Member

13. DSLiner

DSLiner Active Member

Black Eagles from Jerry at South Shore. Great Arrows