Does any one have a BushWacker ??

• Please log in to reply

#1 Zrt1200

Zrt1200

• Members
  • 971 posts
  • LocationMId Michigan

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:02 AM

Am am thinking of buying a back up crossbow for next year and was wondering if any one has a Bushwacker?? If so How do you like this crossbow?? How accurate?? Have you had any problems?? Opinions Please!! Thank You.

#2 mdjd

mdjd

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:18 PM

Am am thinking of buying a back up crossbow for next year and was wondering if any one has a Bushwacker?? If so How do you like this crossbow?? How accurate?? Have you had any problems?? Opinions Please!! Thank You.

its all good 150 lb same as enforcer but it is 160 lb draw..very good xbow

#3 Sean

Sean

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:36 PM

its all good 150 lb same as enforcer but it is 160 lb draw..very good xbow

Same riser as the enforcer but different cams and 150lbs, it is basically a spartan with an enforcer stock. The cams are round cock really easy and speed is around the 290 mark with a 400gr bolt. Accuracy is up to you, I have shot many perfect scores with it a few clean indoor 3-ds with it.

#4 Capt Hook

Capt Hook

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:24 AM

if I had to get a back up Xbow for my Parker Enforcer 160 .it would be a Parker Enforcer 160....Hook

#5 mdjd

mdjd

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:44 AM

see utube p. bushwacker

#6 garyw3401

garyw3401

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:31 AM

Well I just purchased a Bushwacker over the weekend and I believe it to be an awesome crossbow. A couple notes though;

• The base model red dot, it's not click adjustable making it difficult to zero in.
  • At 20yds, it's almost TOO easy to hit bullseye after bullseye
  • At 40yds, after you compensate for the HUGE amount of arrow drop, hitting the bull is challenging but still fairly easy.
  • I LOVE IT!!!!

That say enough for ya? lol