Washington State hunters?

• Please log in to reply

#1 radebaugh03

radebaugh03

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:16 PM

Howdy,
Are there any Washington State hunters on this forum? If so, I sure would like to hear from you. I am a resident here and hunt with a crossbow. I want to meet with some game commission folks in an attmept to have some game regs changed. For example, we cannot use lighted nocks, expandable broadheads and worst of all, no scopes! (oh, and you have to be disabled in the first place to use a crossbow)..
None of this will change unless we start talking to those who write the rules. I have the names of commission contacts but would like some assist from any other folks possible. Please email me direct if you wish at channel.talk@frontier.com

Thanks,
J.R. (radebaugh03)

#2 radebaugh03

radebaugh03

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:16 AM

Am I the only member from Washington? Nothing like feeling all alone.. Oh well, it's me againest the masses then...
radebaugh03

#3 Guest_vixenmaster_*

Guest_vixenmaster_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:21 AM

Friend it appears that you are that! Thar be lots of ppl here that can provide good info in helping yer campaign fer CB's in Wash. state. By the way welcome to the Forum & i have been to yer beautiful state many times in my short life.

#4 radebaugh03

radebaugh03

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:44 PM

Friend it appears that you are that! Thar be lots of ppl here that can provide good info in helping yer campaign fer CB's in Wash. state. By the way welcome to the Forum & i have been to yer beautiful state many times in my short life.

Thanks Vixenmaster for your response. I will do my best on the issues at hand and will certainly ask for advice when obstacles come forth..
Regards,
radebaugh03