could someone please direct me to dealers in the United States
for Middleton Crossbows
thanks John

#2 Gary Kehne

Gary Kehne

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:23 AM

Give "Middleton" a call and they can give you info on dealers in the US.

#3 Mick

Mick

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEast Ohio

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:10 PM

Give "Middleton" a call and they can give you info on dealers in the US.

I did a Google search and can't find anyone who sells these crossbows. Are there actual US dealers out there?

#4 Gary Kehne

Gary Kehne

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:16 PM

Yes there is, e-mail me and I will give you info.

vkehne@gmail.com

#5 Mick

Mick

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEast Ohio

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:21 PM

Yes there is, e-mail me and I will give you info.

vkehne@gmail.com

Email you for the information? Is there a reason the info, or a link to the info., can't be posted here?
Very strange!
  • bski likes this

#6 skg2004

skg2004

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:46 PM

I had the same issue before I got mine. Noticed you are from Ohio. I actually had a dealer in North Carolina send me mine. There was a Michigan dealer and I believe a dealer in Pennsylvania. I struggled early with finding a dealer. I think Middleton is trying to expand more in the states. I can tell you this, after I got mine I have been very happy with it. Had an issue that was my fault and Derrick took care of me personally, no questions asked. Email derrick at:

middletoncrossbow@gmail.com

Edited by skg2004, 16 October 2011 - 08:47 PM.

#7 Tim50

Tim50

• Members
  • 5,208 posts
  • LocationWestern Pennsylvania

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:21 PM

The bow is worth the search!! Good luck!

#8 Terminal-operator

Terminal-operator

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

If the bow is "worth it" as you say, then why should I have to search? If the guy wants business why would I need "good luck" to find his product? This is getting screwier with every post. Is Middleton legitimate or not? Give me the name of a dealer in the lower 48. Post it here on the main board and hang the private PM's for the information needed. It's looking more and more like a scam!

Hey Mick, What kind of Excalibur do you shoot?? :sword:
  • Joe171 ( DR FRANKENBOW ) likes this

#9 Tim50

Tim50

• Members
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:02 PM

I did a Google search and can't find anyone who sells these crossbows. Are there actual US dealers out there?

Mick....Contact Arrowhead on this site....I believe he is in Springs Pa. I believe he will be able to help you. That's where I got mine! If you don't feel comfortable with the company then don't buy it! Buy a Bowthech 380 and get to know the people at FedEx up close & personal! I bought the bow sight unseen. Never shot one BUT I like the recurve platform. I am VERY happy with my Middleton. If you buy one you will be too! BUT they (recurves) are not for everyone. If you long for wheels & cables and a 12 inch wide bow they are not for you! Good luck in your search!!

PS: I also did a Google search! Found Middleton Crossbows clicked on vendors and at the end of the list are 3 or 4 U.S. dealers. It is amazing what one can find on the internet!!!

#10 Mick

Mick

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEast Ohio

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:46 AM

Mick....Contact Arrowhead on this site....I believe he is in Springs Pa. I believe he will be able to help you. That's where I got mine! If you don't feel comfortable with the company then don't buy it! Buy a Bowthech 380 and get to know the people at FedEx up close & personal! I bought the bow sight unseen. Never shot one BUT I like the recurve platform. I am VERY happy with my Middleton. If you buy one you will be too! BUT they (recurves) are not for everyone. If you long for wheels & cables and a 12 inch wide bow they are not for you! Good luck in your search!!

PS: I also did a Google search! Found Middleton Crossbows clicked on vendors and at the end of the list are 3 or 4 U.S. dealers. It is amazing what one can find on the internet!!!

Yeah, I've been to the vendor list. It's amazing what I found!

1. Sportsman's Shack shows no Middleton crossbows in their line.
2. USA-Barn LLC – is a company that sells metal sheds. No Middleton crossbows
3. The Waranty Service Center, MI - has nothing on Middleton crossbows, but something on Middleton auto parts.

It's also amazing what you cannot find on the internet!!!

#11 Tim50

Tim50

• Members
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:35 PM

Mick...I don't understand your fixation with Middelton. If you don't like the bow, question the manufactuer that is your right. A quick glance at your posts shows a history of questioning everything Middelton! I read up on a Middelton & I liked the recurve platform. I took the time to find a bow & buy it! And I am happy I did. It appears you just want to whine about the process. If it is too hard for you to find one maybe it's just not the right bow for you. I'm sure you can buy any number of bows in your local area and the availability of bows on line are endless. On the other hand if you have some hidden agenda with Middelton..you can just keep questioning & nit picking the Middleton brand. It's an open forum.... If you REALLY wanted one you would find one! Enjoy the process either by buying one or by continuing to whining about it's TOO HARD for you....

#12 Mick

Mick

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEast Ohio

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:25 PM

Mick...I don't understand your fixation with Middelton. If you don't like the bow, question the manufactuer that is your right. A quick glance at your posts shows a history of questioning everything Middelton! I read up on a Middelton & I liked the recurve platform. I took the time to find a bow & buy it! And I am happy I did. It appears you just want to whine about the process. If it is too hard for you to find one maybe it's just not the right bow for you. I'm sure you can buy any number of bows in your local area and the availability of bows on line are endless. On the other hand if you have some hidden agenda with Middelton..you can just keep questioning & nit picking the Middleton brand. It's an open forum.... If you REALLY wanted one you would find one! Enjoy the process either by buying one or by continuing to whining about it's TOO HARD for you....

Tim, on the contrary, I have been very intrigued by the bow...I am interested in the speeds and light weight aspects of the Middleton crossbow. But each time I, or someone else asks about them it's always "send me an email and I will tell you." I saw that type of response enough times to think, "What's the big secret here?" So I did some looking myself for a dealer in the lower 48 states. Couldn't find one. I even found the vendor's list you referenced, but nothing about the bows upon further inquiry of that list. Then I notice it's a certain few guys on this board that talk up the crossbow, but little in the way of details about where it came from. Just statements, "I really like my Middleton Crossbow"...."Just got my Middleton Crossbow"...etc...etc. So then tell me where you got it please!

I have a crossbow. I purchased it at a Cabela's store. Am I breaking rules of the board for divulging this?

Come on! What's the big secret?

#13 Terminal-operator

Terminal-operator

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:05 PM

Mick,
In the spirit of the forum, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not some Excal fanboy looking to rehash the same old fight that has been going on for the last few years on multiple sites. That being said, you will find an updated U.S.A dealer list after the ATA in January. Middleton's market focus has not been in the U.S due to the success they have had else where. Derrick is focusing now on the U.S market and you will find more stocking dealers in 2012 than ever before. If you actually have done your research and you want one of Middleton's bows,you can purchase one directly from Middleton if you do not have a dealer anywhere near you. You could also call Middleton direct and tell Derrick where you are located and he will be able to tell you the nearest stocking dealer to you. And before everyone chimes in about not being able to talk with anyone,leave a message and Derrick will call you back or send you an email. This is another item that is being resolved for 2012. You will soon have the pretty voice to talk to just like the "other" guys. There will be impressive things coming from Middleton in 2012, I think if you are genuinely interested you will not be disappointed. If you have anymore specific questions feel free to PM me and I'll be glad to assist you.

Tim

#14 Tim50

Tim50

• Members
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:29 AM

Tim, on the contrary, I have been very intrigued by the bow...I am interested in the speeds and light weight aspects of the Middleton crossbow. But each time I, or someone else asks about them it's always "send me an email and I will tell you." I saw that type of response enough times to think, "What's the big secret here?" So I did some looking myself for a dealer in the lower 48 states. Couldn't find one. I even found the vendor's list you referenced, but nothing about the bows upon further inquiry of that list. Then I notice it's a certain few guys on this board that talk up the crossbow, but little in the way of details about where it came from. Just statements, "I really like my Middleton Crossbow"...."Just got my Middleton Crossbow"...etc...etc. So then tell me where you got it please!

I have a crossbow. I purchased it at a Cabela's store. Am I breaking rules of the board for divulging this?

Come on! What's the big secret?

If you read MY post I suggested contacting Arrowhead to se if he could help you with your quest. I have NO affiliation with Middleton and gain NOTHING by talking of their product. I have purchased one and IMO it is worthy of my praise. I also shoot an Excaliber and it too is a fine bow! I am beholding to NO ONE! I also USED to own a Bowtech and became very familiar with the way THEY do business. I have sold my Bowtech's and can not and will not reccommend them to anyone. The way they handle customers does not warrent MY support. AND I wil let all who ask know that! I will chime in and let all who ask that IMO both the Excaliber and Middelton are fine products. I am just one hunter/shooter.. I purchase what I shoot I am given nothing & I KNOW no one at any bow company! I have nothing to gain. My lone opinion of Middleton, Excalibur and Bowtech will not affect these companies bottom line. But I hope to reach out to the fellow hunter who may have a question concerning these bows and help him/her make an honset decision.

#15 Arrowhead

Arrowhead

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:06 PM

Call me at 814-662-4321. I'll be happy to talk Middleton with you.

#16 Tim50

Tim50

• Members
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:05 PM

Arrowhead I like the Middleton 330 I got from you....I hope you & yours have a safe Holiday Season!....