Western Pa Dealer??

• Please log in to reply

#1 Tim50

Tim50

• Members
  • 4,882 posts
  • LocationWestern Pennsylvania

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:45 AM

I'm looking for a dealer in the Western Pa area. The site lists Reeves in Washington but in a call to the store they only have one (Big Rhino) in stock to look at. When I pressed him to see if I could order a different model if I liked the bow I was told he was not sure if they could order these anymore. I would like to handle the bow before dropping my $$$$$$ on it. Any other outlets in WPA??? Thanks

#2 Todd the archer

Todd the archer

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationSoutheast Pa.

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:00 PM

Don't know how far Cabelas is from you but they do have them in stock.

Todd

#3 Tim50

Tim50

• Members
  • 4,882 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:36 PM

Don't know how far Cabelas is from you but they do have them in stock.

Todd

I am closer to the Wheeling Cabelas....I'll have to give them a call...Thanks for the heads up!

#4 Kodabow HQ

Kodabow HQ

Factory Representative

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationWest Chester, PA

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:43 PM

If by chance.......... you plan on attending the Eastern Outdoor Sports Show (9 days of fun) between 4 February and 12 February at the Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg, PA ---- stop by and visit with Kodabow in Booth #400.

#5 Tim50

Tim50

• Members
  • 4,882 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:16 AM

If by chance.......... you plan on attending the Eastern Outdoor Sports Show (9 days of fun) between 4 February and 12 February at the Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg, PA ---- stop by and visit with Kodabow in Booth #400.

Thanks for the offer but I don't think I will be making the Harrisburg show....

#6 msmith

msmith

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:39 PM

The Wheeling store has one as of this past Saturday. They went to the distribution center and got one for the store per my request. They were having trouble getting it assembled for some reason. I would guess they got it figured out by now, but I was disappointed that I did not get to handle or shoot it Saturday.