View New Content Mark all as read |  

Anyone Know the Phone Number for Pine Mountain Archery?

• Please log in to reply

#1 hotchow

hotchow

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

i won a recent auction on ebay and can't find their contact info.

i appreciate any help.

thanks

#2 Aimo

Aimo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • LocationCanton-Michigan

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:14 PM

I connot find their ph# or email either , but you can contact them through ebay..sign in to your account..
Click on the won item(s) then click on MORE ACTION (to the right of the item) , then choose your option (contact member , report item not recieved ) or so..you are protected by Ebay for refund..
Please letme know if i can help you more..I love ebay and i m kind of expert

#3 hotchow

hotchow

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

i went ahead and paid using a cc, although i would have preferred sending them a money order.

#4 Gabowman

Gabowman

• Members
  • 3,093 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

PMA is a top notch company. You shouldnt have anything to worry about using the CC. BTW, paypal is a secure means for paying online.
  • Deerstalker likes this

#5 roundbaby

roundbaby

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:16 PM

I WON A COUPLE OF AUCTIONS FROM PINE MOUNTAIN ARCHERY AND THEY ABSOLUTELY WON'T COMMUNICATE WITH ME. I'VE SENT 8-10 EMAILS TO THEM TO SEND ME INVOICES FOR BOTH AUCTIONS FOR WARRANTY PURPOSES. I FINALLY HAD A CHANCE TO GIVE FEEDBACK ON THEM AND GAVE NEGATIVE ON BOTH ESPECIALLY FOR COMMUNICATION.

WELL THE VERY NEXT DAY I GOT A RESPONSE AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD SEND ME MY INVOICES THAT SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE BOXES WHEN I RECEIVED THEM, BUT WANTED ME TO REVISE MY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND THEN THEY WOULD SEND ME MY RECEIPTS I NEEDED FOR WARRANTY.  SOUNDS LIKE BLACKMAIL TO ME.

I DID GO AHEAD AND REVISE MY NEGATIVE RATING TO POSITIVE ON BOTH DEER TRAILCAMS AS REQUESTED FOR THE COMPANY-PINE MOUNTAIN ARCHERY TO SEND MY INVOICES TO ME.

IT'S BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS NOW AND NO INVOICES YET SENT TO ME IN THE MAIL.

I FOUND OUT THIS COMPANY HAS A HABIT OF BAD COMMUNICATION AND BAD ATTITUDE TOWARDS UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS.   I CAN'T FIND A PHONE # EITHER.

I'M GOING OUT OF MY WAY TO TELL OTHERS ABOUT THIS SORRY COMPANY AND CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AS OTHER'S HAVE DONE.. THE REASON IT TICKS ME OFF IS I NEED THE INVOICES FOR WARRANTY PURPOSES BECAUSE THESE 2 TRAILCAMS HAVE A ONE YEAR WARRANTY FOR REPAIR THROUGH WILDGAME INNOVATIONS COMPANY--LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THEM ON EBAY!

#6 roundbaby

roundbaby

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:29 PM

PMA is a top notch company. You shouldnt have anything to worry about using the CC. BTW, paypal is a secure means for paying online.

I DISAGRRE WHOLE-HEARTEDLY ABOUT PINE MOUNTAIN ARCHERY--THEY WILL NOT ANSWER YOU'RE EMAILS UNLESS YOU GIVE THEM NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND BRIBE YOU TO GET YOU'RE INVOICES FOR MY PACKAGES I ORDERED OR WON ON EBAY AUCTIONS. THEY WILL BRIBE YOU INTO REVISING YOU'RE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, THEN BLACKMAIL YOU INTO THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL THEY SEND ME MY INVOICES FOR WARRANTY PURPOSES. THE INVOICES SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN BOTH PACKAGES FROM THE GET GO. OTHER'S HAVE REPORTED THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU--CHECK IT OUT. IT'S BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS NOW AND NO RECEIPTS OR INVOICES HAVE I RECEIVED IN THE MAIL.

EMAILED TWICE AND STILL NO RESPONSE--BE WARNED!!

#7 robertyb

robertyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:44 PM

I have bought several items from them, trouble free and invoices were in the box when received.

I think they are an Internet Company only with no store front.

#8 10PtCrossbow

10PtCrossbow

TenPoint Representative

• Members
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:48 AM

Google Mountain Heritage Outdoors. Same company. (304) 425-4868
  • Tim50 likes this