wicked ridge invader crossbow

• Please log in to reply

#1 ShootToThrill

ShootToThrill

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

Anyone have any stories, reviews or anything they would want to say about this x-bow..very interested in getting it

Attached Images

• bow_Invader_CoreFeatures.jpg

#2 Tim50

Tim50

• Members
  • 5,402 posts
  • LocationWestern Pennsylvania

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

Welcome to the Nation...This may help a little!

http://www.crossbown...ls-crossbow-r33

#3 P.A.G.

P.A.G.

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationStafford springs, Ct.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

I've had an invader for 3 year's now and like it a lot's.Shot at 7 deer and put 6 in freezer.One miss was operator error.The only thing I had trouble was cocking it.Make sure it's cock all the way back and trigger is on safety.Other than that it's a great xbow for the price.

#4 stevinator

stevinator

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • LocationN Illinois

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

I have last years model warrior and it is great,this could only be better.Great Company!

#5 DirtyGator

DirtyGator

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSummerfield fl

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

New to the forum and xbow hunting, I just purchased a wicked ridge invader hp. second shot dead center and took it home. Ive had it about a week and miss it while at work.
  • Jef likes this

#6 OneWithTheWoods

OneWithTheWoods

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

I've had an invader for 3 year's now and like it a lot's.Shot at 7 deer and put 6 in freezer.One miss was operator error.The only thing I had trouble was cocking it.Make sure it's cock all the way back and trigger is on safety.Other than that it's a great xbow for the price.

Actually the crossbow should be in the fire position when you cock it and yes make sure you pull it all the way. If it's on safety when you cock it the dry fire inhibitor kicks in. Cocking with it in fire will kick safety on.

Edited by OneWithTheWoods, 10 January 2013 - 05:25 PM.

#7 PaTurkeyHntr

PaTurkeyHntr

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

I have the Invader HP and love it. My first crossbow. Love the Acu52 cocking system...don't have to worry about carrying a rope around.

#8 CBhunter651

CBhunter651

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationSt. Paul Minnesota

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

I own the Invader HP just as pictured above with the Steddy Eddy. My first Xbow and I love it. Tried numerous bows before deciding on the Wicked Ridge. Found it to be a great fit. Good balance, plenty of power and the price was within my budget. Straight from the box to the target 6 bolts in a 4 inch circle.

#9 Jef

Jef

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationFranklin, TN

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

I am a new Invader owner, as well. I picked mine up just this morning. That thing is a beast. Had it on bullseye in 3rd shot after a quick lesson from the shop I got it at.... and the ACU52 makes cocking so, so easy. I was very surprised at how easy it was. Im 5'11" 160 lbs and the 180# draw is no problem whatsoever. I could shoot it all day and never get fatigued. I LOVE my new WR Invader

Edited by Jef, 06 February 2013 - 06:14 PM.

• Twsteaks likes this

#10 Twsteaks

Twsteaks

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • LocationSaginaw/Gratiot

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

Great Bow.

#11 Twsteaks

Twsteaks

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • LocationSaginaw/Gratiot

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

Just got the warrior hl & love it.
  • Jef likes this

#12 deer hunter 2

deer hunter 2

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationILL

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

I have the raider cls have shot invader and warrior all 3 are great x bows cant go wrong with any of them.

#13 Ugeneious

Ugeneious

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:54 PM

I am also a new invader hp owner,3 shots and dead center,love the accudraw,can't wait until October 5

#14 locotest

locotest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • LocationNW PA

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

I also have the wr warrior and love it.

#15 Mankussm

Mankussm

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:37 AM

I have the invader and love it. Here is are some groups with Easton 2219's! I plan on getting some BEE from SouthShore to tighten those groups.

20yrds

null_zps6445aa34.jpg

40yrds

40yrdsFPAlum1_zps04ff3e6e.jpg

#16 CBhunter651

CBhunter651

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationSt. Paul Minnesota

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

Well I have been shooting my Invader HP for a summer now probably put 1000 shafts through it without any problems. Its a great little bow and I have been shooting from 20 to 60 yards out 10 to 30 free arm 30 and up depends on wind no wind i use the Steddy Eddy with up to a 10 mph wind i use a Caldwell Deadshot to steady and adjust for windage. Anything this fall that shows within my range limits should be a direct kill no problems. I am basically useing the same arrows that came with the bow a Easton 2219 xx75 mag with 100 gr tips. total weight is 425 grains. This will be my first season shooting with a disability so I can shoot the crossbow in my state with my permit during archery season. This should prove interesting this year and i hope to have allot of fun. Wishing all my fellow archers out there a good season and many deer downed.