View New Content Mark all as read |  

Horton customer service

• Please log in to reply

#1 rick0067

rick0067

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

I thought I would pass this on, I purchased a Horton vision 175 this past week I sighted it in no problems I love it it came with the 4x32 aluminized scope it lights up red and green well today the red flickered and went out the green works, so I called Horton had to wait about 5 minutes to speak to a rep named charlie he was very friendly and very helpful I told him my problem he said a new scope is on its way and gave me a rma number ill recieve a box and just send the broken one back, that easy and then i asked him where I could get some of that rope that is used on the cocking sled he said that they don't sell the rope alone they just replace the whole sled and rope he asked me if there was a problem I mentioned that some times the sled makes a screeching noise he said it was probably the wheels that the rope slides on and then he said ill send one of those to you also. WOW what fantastic customer service it was like he was glad to speak to me!!!! thats cements Horton for me I plan on being a loyal customer forever, just thought I would pass this on. Thanks for listening to me good shooting everyone R,Brown upstate N.Y.
  • Blunderbuss likes this

#2 Stalker

Stalker

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationLAWRENCEVILLE GA

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

Great to hear.They have always been good to me as well.

#3 Rog

Rog

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

Try para cord brother.

#4 rick0067

rick0067

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

I mentioned paracord the 550 type but the manual says that there rope is rated at 750 I mentioned that to the rep and he said they just replace the whole thing...