• Please log in to reply

#1 Urban Legend

Urban Legend

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,742 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

Looks like a new crossbow company is coming out.  Killer Instinct Crossbows.  Their website isn;t active yet, but they will be at the ATA show so I'll check them out.

Attached Images

• Screen Shot 2013-12-17 at 5.12.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2013-12-17 at 5.16.09 PM.png

#2 bobbyd1947

bobbyd1947

• Members
  • 5,219 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

5 pound trigger pull??

#3 john hartsoe

john hartsoe

• Members
  • 1,197 posts
  • Locationmiddletown,ohio

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

That's what I was thinking bobbyd1947, would also like to see at the bottom of that advertisement , or you can buy a stripped down version with no accessories . Happy Trails !!!!

#4 Wibowhunter21

Wibowhunter21

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:14 PM

Looks sharp for a $500 crossbow and made in the USA!

#5 GQ-

GQ-

• Members
  • 2,363 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

Interesting. They are online now.

#6 ben911

ben911

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • LocationQuebec,Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

Other news in ATA in some day!

#7 lovetohunt

lovetohunt

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:24 AM

Usually I only buy Barnett when makings a new purchase... but with me being a Michigan native, well I'm gonna have to give this crossbow a try. Very impressed by the specs and lifetime warranty. Can't wait to pick one up and see if its accuracy and dependability will also impress me. Wasn't in the market for a 5th crossbow... but Iam now.
Happy Hunting

#8 Klatch

Klatch

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

Looks sharp for a $500 crossbow and made in the USA!

"Thanks for your interest and taking the time to reach out.  Killer Instinct crossbows are produced in Taiwan."

#9 lovetohunt

lovetohunt

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

"Thanks for your interest and taking the time to reach out. Killer Instinct crossbows are produced in Taiwan."

If a purchase was made and there was an issue would the crossbow be fixed in Michigan? Is there a surplus of parts in stock in Michigan so its repaired/replaced in a timely manner? If there is an issue do I get to speak to someone in Michigan or Taiwan? Lastly, is this crossbow company manufactured and owned by Taiwan people and just sold in the states, or is it a crossbow company owned by American citizen(s) and just manufactured over seas?... and why... meaning is it produced over seas cause its cheaper or because maybe they have a better way of achieving the quality that can't be done here? Not saying the crossbow companies in the states don't have quality... love my crossbows and there manufactured here in the USA. Just wondering if you stumbled upon something that allows you to escape the limb issues, ect.... and that's why its made over seas.
These are just a few questions I'd like to know before making a purchase... and I'm sure others may be wondering the same.
Thank you.
Happy Hunting.
lovetohunt

Edited by lovetohunt, 29 December 2013 - 12:35 PM.

#10 Klatch

Klatch

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationCentral PA

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:39 PM

I got my information by sending them an email. I got a quick response, so ask them your questions.
Contact@kicrossbows.com

#11 bobbyd1947

bobbyd1947

• Members
  • 5,219 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:42 PM

If a purchase was made and there was an issue would the crossbow be fixed in Michigan? Is there a surplus of parts in stock in Michigan so its repaired/replaced in a timely manner? If there is an issue do I get to speak to someone in Michigan or Taiwan? Lastly, is this crossbow company manufactured and owned by Taiwan people and just sold in the states, or is it a crossbow company owned by American citizen(s) and just manufactured over seas?... and why... meaning is it produced over seas cause its cheaper or because maybe they have a better way of achieving the quality that can't be done here? Not saying the crossbow companies in the states don't have quality... love my crossbows and there manufactured here in the USA. Just wondering if you stumbled upon something that allows you to escape the limb issues, ect.... and that's why its made over seas.
These are just a few questions I'd like to know before making a purchase... and I'm sure others may be wondering the same.
Thank you.
Happy Hunting.
lovetohunt

I'm sure they are made overseas but serviced here. Your Jackals are made in China.

#12 lovetohunt

lovetohunt

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

I got my information by sending them an email. I got a quick response, so ask them your questions.
Contact@kicrossbows.com

Thanks Klatch. With Taiwan info and saying thanks for the interest.... well I figured you was a rep.
I'll definitely be getting ahold of them and I'll post the response to those questions for you and everyone else to read. Thanks again.
Happy Hunting
lovetohunt