Raptor case

• Please log in to reply

#1 Jeep Freak

Jeep Freak

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationFort Atkinson , WI.

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:49 PM

The Carbon express 2014 catalog has a cross bow case for there CX Slim line cross bows . There CX Slim line models have no longer length than 35" , and width no larger than 22". I don't think there on the market yet , but I think they will fit the Barnett Raptor.

#2 Jwillett

Jwillett

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC/SC

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

Looking for a case for my Raptor as well. I bought the Barnett case for my Ghost 410 and it gets lost in that case. The Raptor looks like a toy beside the 410 so its going to have to be a really small case.

Jeep Freak, I am also addicted to FSJ's and have 2 baby Jeeps also. Hard to see on my phone but that looks like a nice M715 you have there. I am War Wagon on IFSJA.

Note: after looking closer is that a conversion you have there? May have to go to the computer to get a better look.

Jim

Edited by Jwillett, 22 December 2013 - 09:30 PM.

• HDMann292 likes this

#3 Jeep Freak

Jeep Freak

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationFort Atkinson , WI.

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:35 PM

I think the Raptor will fit nicely in the Carbon express cx case. Check out other mfg's. under carbon express 2014 catalog it is towards the bottom. I wish that was my Jeep truck ! Chrysler made a proto type, but never mass produced - I WISH!!!  I have had CJ 5 , 2002 TJ , 2008 JK Unlimited , & back with the 2005 TJ named MT. Goat . I have a  terrible addiction to Jeeps. :help: