• Please log in to reply

#1 Urban Legend

Urban Legend

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,817 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:36 PM

I had a chance to visit with the guys from Killer Instinct Crossbows for a few minutes at the ATA show.  To be honest, my first impression was pretty good.  They are good looking crossbows and are noticeably light in the hand.  They offer two models, the KI 350 crossbow which is all black and shoots 350 feet per second at 165 pound limbs and the KI 365 crossbow which shoots 365 feet per second with 175 pound limbs.  Both of these bows have some very nice features and shoot good speeds for the price.  These bows are imported but have been designed to their specifications.  I can't remember the prices of these two crossbows, but I do remember it sounding like a good value.  I did have a chance to shoot the KI 350.  And while the trigger was a little heavier than higher end crossbows and it was a little louder than some crossbows, I think they should sell a pile of them because they are priced so well.  

Attached Images

• KI Crossbow Booth.jpg
  • Killer Instinc Crossbow KI365.jpg
  • Killer Instinct Crossbow.jpg
  • Killer Instinct KI350.jpg

#2 ghostgoblin22

ghostgoblin22

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

you know prices from top to bottom?

#3 Urban Legend

Urban Legend

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,817 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:53 PM

Nope. Sorry.  With many of the products, I went to the show to report on them for the site and not as a dealer looking to sell them.  Because of that, I really did not ask about prices on many of the items I looked at.  But I do believe these were going to be on the lower end of the cost spectrum as far as crossbow prices are concerned. 

#4 ghostgoblin22

ghostgoblin22

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:43 PM

Nope. Sorry. With many of the products, I went to the show to report on them for the site and not as a dealer looking to sell them. Because of that, I really did not ask about prices on many of the items I looked at. But I do believe these were going to be on the lower end of the cost spectrum as far as crossbow prices are concerned.

K thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 briarpatch

briarpatch

• Members
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

they look like Darton crossbows.....any chance someone who started Killer Instinct used to work for Darton?