Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:27 PM

Quad 400 owners can scare...

http://www.reviewcen...views82091.html

#2 firemedic396

firemedic396

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 04:55 AM

I am not worried in the least about mine. I am very particular about doing preventative maintenance on my equipment and if I don't feel comfortable with doing it I seek out a pro shop and have them do it. Noise? That's what they make silencers and vibration eliminators for. Some of those folks were a little overly picky about their complaints. In my honest opinion, Barnett makes a fine product and if you take care of it, the crossbow will perform the way it should. Greg

#3 jopsa

jopsa

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:32 AM

In my honest opinion, Barnett makes a fine product and if you take care of it, the crossbow will perform the way it should. Greg

I agree.

#4 Mike

Mike

• Members
  • 891 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:41 PM

Another Quad 400 (AVI) review to ponder.

http://crossbow-revi...adAVi_page1.htm

Those guys have done some nice work reviewing bows.

Mike

#5 Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

• Members
  • 1,044 posts
  • LocationMontgromery county,Pa

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:51 AM

I've had my Quad 400 since they came out..I have nothing,but good things to say about it..shot a few deer with..and have fun shooting it in the back yard.Just takecare of it...lube the rails and strings and cables you really can't lube them enough...I change the string ever 2 years and have had no problems..The only thing i don't like about it is the trigger assembly and if i could get a metal one,I would replace it and it gets alittle heavy after a few miles of walking otherwise its been awsome to me..so take care of it and it will takecare of you..check the xbow everytime you go to shoot it every nut and screw is that too much to ask for the safety of yourself and people that are around you...I don't think so...Thunderbolt..