Barnett Trigger

• Please log in to reply

#1 Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationMontgromery county,Pa

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:38 PM

Has anyone had any troubles with the plastic junk they call triggers on the Quad 400....i had my'in crack 2 weeks ago while shooting thank goodness,i felt it ...right now i'm machiney a alumi trigger to replace the old broken one...i know Barnetts warranty is limited and the triggers are covered but the wait is too long and the CS is awful....Thunderbolt

#2 outrunner13

outrunner13

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • Locationbrooksville fla

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:48 PM

i think you have and old trigger mine like alumi and barnett cs is great i guess you aint contacted them latly, if it under warr you should contact them. ifyou mod trigger it my voild your warrt

#3 Mike

Mike

• Members
  • 897 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:04 PM

Thunderbolt -

I "think" what outrunner is trying to say is....in short, just contact Barnett. They will fix your problem for you.
They are making good strides in customer satisfaction.

This option (contacting Barnett) should have been your first e-mail and or phone call...!

Mike

#4 Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

• Members
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:26 PM

I have tried to contact them..i emailed them 2 weeks ago and tried calling them, but no luck....I've tried to work with them in the pass and it has'nt worked out...being so close to the season.I don't want to send them the xbow, cause i won't get it back in time and thats not their fault..The quad is 5 seasons old and i'm sure warranty is limited, so i thought, the next best thing was to fix it myself...I have nothing against Barnett they make a pretty fair bow for the price...so i'm not mad at anyone...just never had any luck with the cs.Thunderbolt

#5 vaguru

vaguru

• Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:54 PM

thunderbolt,

send me a pm with your phone number. I'll give you a call and see what I can do.

#6 Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

• Members
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:08 PM

Thanks for your help Bro, but i took the xbow apart and i'm waiting on my new trigger...in the next day or so...and i have to say,i'm not unhappy with Barnett...i'm just too impatient to wait for Barnett, cause my early deer season is starting in 3 days..I'm just surprised that barnett would put a plastic trigger & safety on a great working crossbow...Thunderbolt

#7 outrunner13

outrunner13

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • Locationbrooksville fla

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:53 PM

glad you got help way togo vaguru