View New Content Mark all as read |  

Contact Horton

• Please log in to reply

#1 papawbass

papawbass

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:21 AM

I have had no success in getting in contact with Horton Archery. No response by email or phone. I'm having issues with recently purchased Vision and do not wish to complain nor air these issues on the forum. Really like to talk with someone at Horton. If there is a direct link to Horton Customer Service through this website I would appreciate a phone call. It's hunting season and I have not been able to take this crossbow to the woods ONCE! My name is Fred and can be reached at 502-741-3416

#2 edge

edge

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:57 AM

You have a PM!

edge.

#3 hunthard

hunthard

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:13 PM

I bought a horton and the people that assembled it didnt put cable slide in barrel. called horton and ordered part monday. called today and they still have not shipped part. horton said they did not know when they would ship it something about person hasnt recieved parts from factory. then they told me it will be sent snail mail. hope i get part in enough time to prepare for season ya right. maybe i should just return xbow not real happy. good luck getting help. ps i live over 100 miles from where i bought xbow

#4 old fart

old fart

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:27 PM

i've contacted horton serveral times since i got my first crossbow in early august, i've been put on hold a few times as long as 10 minutes but they always talked to me and resolved all my problems. i call their toll free number, 1-800-551-7468.

#5 Dienamic

Dienamic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:55 PM

Dont leave a message. Stay on hold. I've called them about 3 times. Last time was during peak times and there were like 34 people in the hold loop then in a matter of minutes there were 4 on hold. I figure they heard the wait number and gave up (hung up) and that bumped me to the front of the line. Very helpful people on the other end once you get ahold of a real person. Dont forget that this is the busiest time of the year for them. Call in Febuarary and you'd probably get right thru...

#6 Jerry Smith

Jerry Smith

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationEastern Ohio

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:26 PM

I just talked to Horton abouut a couple of parts. Had no problems with them, yes I was on hold forever, about 12 minutes. We can be in too much of a rush some times. While I was on hold, I did the crossword puzzle in in the paper.

Jerry