Crossbow Nation banner

Ravin R15/R9

7K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  SWAMP DONKEY 
#1 ·
One of our sponsors that came up on Google hit.

Sounds fair on custom packages available contact for options.

Lets talk R15 and R9 What model would you buy and why?

Everyone has their favorite dealer lets stay with paid sponsors on AT/CT we have more than 2 dealers on AT/CT.

Can any of AT/CT dealers post a price on Bare Bow with built in hand crank or do we need to contact directly for Bare Bow price?

I personally don't need a scope at this time but would like hear about R15 and Ravin branded Black Eagles arrows or Ravin branded Gold Dot 001 arrows.

COMING MARCH 2017!!!

TAKING PRE-ORDERS NOW!!!

FREE UPGRADE TO THE HAWKE XB30 PRO SCOPE WITH THE R15 BOW KIT FREE!!!! CUSTOM PACKAGES AVAILABLE, CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS....

Introducing the new R15 from Ravin Crossbows. This is the Big Brother to the R9 producing speeds of 425 FPS!!

Ravin is boldly different than any crossbow ever created. Powered by Helicoil technology, this revolutionary crossbow has several design advantages that provides unmatched downrange accuracy with every shot.

The Ravin Crossbow has a sleek rifle-like design. With an incredible axle-to-axle measurement the Ravin Crossbow significantly smaller and narrower than any crossbow on the market. A beautiful combination of speed, power and accuracy unmatched in the crossbow industry.
•Fully Assembled/Pre Tuned
•6 - Ravin Branded Arrows and Ravin Nocks
•1 - Removable Cocking Handle
•1 - Quiver/Mounting Bracket
•6 - 100 Grain Practice Field Points
•100 Yard Illuminated Scope
•Built-In Cocking Mechanism
•Anti-Dry Fire/Auto Safety
•Built-in Sling Mounts

*To maintain the warranty Ravin branded arrows must be used in the Ravin bow.*

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Well,interesting crossbow,and I was surprised to see them for sale here in Australia from a archerystore over in Melbourne!the price is very high !
Not for me tho!but the more different crossbow designs and new models comeing out all ways intrests those who look at these weapons for what they are
Arrow shooters!
Sorry to mod if breaking some form of rule,not trying to give free "plug" but check out Oz hunting and bows
Here in Australia they got a raven for sale!I was bit surprised to see it,the price I had to rub my eyes...$2600 all most!wow!

#6 · (Edited)
Yer,hay!I think I'll have to sue this "raven,"they stole my idear of a inbuilt slead!of course I'm jokeing,
I was gunna pm you this Tim,but it's bit of a story so ask hear,that DTM polo shirt and Chinese baseball cap I sent you last year,still want them?
I did send em,and months n'months later they showed up,well a little card in the letter box saying I had a parcel to pick up
Turns out it somehow ended up in western Aus and who recived it after mouths of time passed,'re sent it to me!
Not sure what happened but it's been on a bit of a wonder..at first I thought you sent it back but it's from WA
I put the same post address you have have me so somewhere along the line AUSpost stuffed up!
Good who ever had it was nice snuff to send it back!
It's got few strange stains here and there and smells funny!just joke'n
They are both nice and clean
Still want them or not?
Sorry I surpose to take this raven thread of the beaten track for a post
But this shirt and hat want to sit with your arsenal of middletons...?

#7 ·
Talk about tee shirts and hats I have a great idea about making some custom Tees and Hats something like Crossbows are Rock Stars of hunting world .I will have into look into sponsor ship here help keep the lights shining bright.

I mean time hope Ravin prices start come down a little soon.

#12 ·
One of our sponsors that came up on Google hit.

Sounds fair on custom packages available contact for options.

Lets talk R15 and R9 What model would you buy and why?

Everyone has their favorite dealer lets stay with paid sponsors on AT/CT we have more than 2 dealers on AT/CT.

Can any of AT/CT dealers post a price on Bare Bow with built in hand crank or do we need to contact directly for Bare Bow price?

I personally don't need a scope at this time but would like hear about R15 and Ravin branded Black Eagles arrows or Ravin branded Gold Dot 001 arrows.

I BELIEVE THAT IF YOU WILL CHECK IT OUT FURTHER THAT ONLY THE NOCKS ARE THE CULPRIT , YOU CAN SHOOT HEAVIER ARROWS , BUT YOU WILL NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE THE NOCKS WITH THEM . . I HAHE WORKED UP 2210 XX75S THAT WEIGH 400 GR WITH 100GR POINT . AND WITH JUST A LITTLE WORK YOU CAN USE THE NOCK INSERTS OUT OF THE RAVIN ARROWS IN BEMAN ICS HUNTER ARROWS THAR WEIGH 10.5 GR PER INCH . LOT BETTER ARROW IN MY OPINION .

COMING MARCH 2017!!!

TAKING PRE-ORDERS NOW!!!

FREE UPGRADE TO THE HAWKE XB30 PRO SCOPE WITH THE R15 BOW KIT FREE!!!! CUSTOM PACKAGES AVAILABLE, CONTACT US FOR OPTIONS....

Introducing the new R15 from Ravin Crossbows. This is the Big Brother to the R9 producing speeds of 425 FPS!!

Ravin is boldly different than any crossbow ever created. Powered by Helicoil technology, this revolutionary crossbow has several design advantages that provides unmatched downrange accuracy with every shot.

The Ravin Crossbow has a sleek rifle-like design. With an incredible axle-to-axle measurement the Ravin Crossbow significantly smaller and narrower than any crossbow on the market. A beautiful combination of speed, power and accuracy unmatched in the crossbow industry.
•Fully Assembled/Pre Tuned
•6 - Ravin Branded Arrows and Ravin Nocks
•1 - Removable Cocking Handle
•1 - Quiver/Mounting Bracket
•6 - 100 Grain Practice Field Points
•100 Yard Illuminated Scope
•Built-In Cocking Mechanism
•Anti-Dry Fire/Auto Safety
•Built-in Sling Mounts

*To maintain the warranty Ravin branded arrows must be used in the Ravin bow.*

#15 ·
i bought mine because of my disabilies . i love not having to worry about lifting the fingers out over the scope and hooking them on the string , and after you have cocked it , having to take them off and hang them somewhere out of the way . i have gone from being able to shoot my bow 6 to ten times to 12 to 24 . i just love it . and i love the balanbe and feel of it . that is the one concern that i had when i ordered it . but the minute i took it out of the box and shouldered it , it was love at first sight .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.