Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I indexed and refletched some BEEs with Heat vanes a couple of days ago and then recalibrated my HHA Tetra with them.
This afternoon I decided to see how they would do at 100 yards. On my second shot I busted a nock and ruined one of my new BEEs....At a HUNDRED yards!
I think I鈥檓 going to like these Heat vanes. 馃榿
I never thought that I would need to avoid shooting groups at 100 yards in breezy condition.... or any conditions for that matter.
014A6FAD-5CA6-4A1A-B002-064DAE3A04BF.jpeg
43BDFC96-CC34-44F3-9AF4-D427A2ED432F.jpeg

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ouch,,, but I bet it felt good at the time.
Yeah, when I heard the sound of the arrow striking the other arrow and saw the nock flying through the air, I was bumbed and pumped at the same time.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn, that is awesome and sucks at the same time! What crossbow?
It鈥檚 a CenterPoint Patriot 415 I picked up on closeout for $250 at the big WM on New Years Day 2020. I鈥檝e been tinkering and modifying it ever since. It has a Vortex Crossfire II crossbow scope on a HHA Tetra.
Quality arrows and components are the key to getting the most out of your bow, especially at longer ranges. I鈥檝e learned so much from the kind and generous people on this board. This place is such a great source of knowledge concerning everything related to crossbows.
Thank you to all that have helped me in the ladt year and a half.馃憤

Registered
I indexed and refletched some BEEs with Heat vanes a couple of days ago and then recalibrated my HHA Tetra with them.
This afternoon I decided to see how they would do at 100 yards. On my second shot I busted a nock and ruined one of my new BEEs....At a HUNDRED yards!
I think I鈥檓 going to like these Heat vanes. 馃榿
I never thought that I would need to avoid shooting groups at 100 yards in breezy condition.... or any conditions for that matter.
View attachment 197715 View attachment 197716
Nice, well worth the damage and that is absolutely next level shooting.

HHA is next level for long range shooting.

Registered
when I looked at the heading,I thought you had shot a bear at 100 yards.... Nice shooting...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
when I looked at the heading,I thought you had shot a bear at 100 yards.... Nice shooting...
Is that what Y鈥檃ll call 鈥榚m up yonder?

Registered
Scorpyd Ventilator Extreme. 22" Spynal Tapps. Rage BH
I will sacrifice an arrow to get that kind of accuracy at 100 yards. Nice shooting! 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I鈥檒l
Id mount that arrow and nock on the wall jus for memories....
I鈥檒l run that by my interior designer but I鈥檓 guessing she鈥檒l veto that idea.

Reactions: Maurice74
1 - 20 of 61 Posts