Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

Looks like ... you need about a click down on elevation. :p ;)馃槀

Great shooting going along with a crack shooter. Indexed good shafts work and you still shouldn't shoot single dot groups not even at 100yds.

Registered
Like reading about 100 yard target shooting. I've done my share of long range shooting last year. Plan to do it again this off season.

You should feel quite proud to say I ruined an arrow at 100 yards because the margin for error is so magnified. This may not make one a better hunter but in a hunting situation if you have the opportunity at a shot you'll be ready to squeeze the trigger.

Reactions: Martymig

Premium Member
Yeah, when I heard the sound of the arrow striking the other arrow and saw the nock flying through the air, I was bumbed and pumped at the same time.
Dang, lucky you.
I can barely see a 20" sq. target at 100 yards with an 8X scope, never mind an arrow or a nock getting clipped!

Registered
Baltimore, MD - Ten Point Viper S400
Why be an ass about it? Just give the guy kudos and leave your beef with others out of this thread.
Musta' missed something cause his post didn't sound off key to me. Seems like BOTH sides may need to let something rest. I will repeat the, "MIGHTY NICE SHOOTING" savedwretch - I too am a saved wretch! Keep having fun out there!

Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
If there was no malintent, then I'm sorry.
He was just making a point that you don't need the most expensive equipment to be a good Archer. That's all... I can respect that. He is a wise and respectable member here.

Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
Musta' missed something cause his post didn't sound off key to me. Seems like BOTH sides may need to let something rest. I will repeat the, "MIGHTY NICE SHOOTING" savedwretch - I too am a saved wretch! Keep having fun out there!
Me 3...

Registered
That is really awesome shooting. When I read this post and seen the photo, I thought to myself, "I have alot of practicing to do....

Registered
If there was no malintent, then I'm sorry.
Perry24, no problem at all. We are all here because we like crossbows and the icing on the cake is there's a lot of nice folks on here as well.
If I offended you or anyone else with my comments, I'm sorry as well. What I might have been better off to say is that often times, it's more the knowledge and capability of the shooter than the cost of the equipment he owns.
Hope you have an awesome day.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
How embarrassing this isn鈥檛 a true Robin-hood!!!! I鈥檇 be happy to just hit the target twice.
I know right, I鈥檓 going to have to tighten up.
Ramrod, you had a part in it too...I鈥檓 using the HHA Tetra you sold me.:D

Reactions: dynamo61
21 - 40 of 60 Posts