Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new (3 were used to sight in my buddies Centerpoint Amped 415) we then tried to sight in broadheads. With the manufactures recommended 20" arrow the 125 grain Ramcat hit the inside cup of the riser. Warning to all this bow won't fit much more than a 1" cut fixed head with a 20" arrow. Fortunately I had some extra 22" Spynal Tapps that will get him through our season which starts next week.

He paid around $100 for these arrows. 20", Spine matched, 1 degree sk-300 fletching, 92 grain insert, plastic half moon nocks.

$80 OBRO

Reactions: whitetailzombie

·
Registered
288 Posts
Quick question

Are nocks glued in? Also do you know insert weight or better yet total arrow weight?

head with a 20" arrow. Fortunately I had some extra 22" Spynal Tapps that will get him through our season which starts next week.

He paid around $100 for these arrows. 20

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quick question

Are nocks glued in? Also do you know insert weight or better yet total arrow weight?
nocks are not glued in, 92 grain inserts. he has the arrows at his house but my 22" arrows with the same inserts are 328 grains without a point.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Brand new (3 were used to sight in my buddies Centerpoint Amped 415) we then tried to sight in broadheads. With the manufactures recommended 20" arrow the 125 grain Ramcat hit the inside cup of the riser. Warning to all this bow won't fit much more than a 1" cut fixed head with a 20" arrow. Fortunately I had some extra 22" Spynal Tapps that will get him through our season which starts next week.

He paid around $100 for these arrows. 20", Spine matched, 1 degree sk-300 fletching, 92 grain insert, plastic half moon nocks.

$80 OBRO
View attachment 184793
What type of inserts & total weight w/o tip?
Thx!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What type of inserts & total weight w/o tip?
Thx!
They are 92 grain inserts, I believe the standard stainless steel ones. I dont have the arrows here....my buddy has them. My arrows are identical besides being 22" and they weigh 327.9 grains.

·
Registered
447 Posts
They are 92 grain inserts, I believe the standard stainless steel ones. I dont have the arrows here....my buddy has them. My arrows are identical besides being 22" and they weigh 327.9 grains.
Thx, was really curios as to the total weight which would allow me to calculate the difference between the plastic & aluminum nocks I have now. They are identical to what I currently am hunting with with the exception of the nocks...
Thanks again!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have the Centerpoint 415 using 20" Victory Decimators and 20" Black Eagle Zombies with 100 gr Rage Hypodermics with plenty of room between the broadhead and riser

·
Registered
447 Posts
I beg your pardon, I thought you were referring to the 125 fixed pivoting head. I used those last year with my Sub-1 & they barely cleared...
Ramcats make expandables
Aren't their expandables all 100 gr?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I
I have the Centerpoint 415 using 20" Victory Decimators and 20" Black Eagle Zombies with 100 gr Rage Hypodermics with plenty of room between the broadhead and riser
I don't like expandables.....nothing can go wrong with a fixed head if it shoots true. Ramcats are the cats ass!

·
Registered
447 Posts
various different ones...both in 100 & 125
Man if they make 125 gr expandables I want some! Which ones are they?

I don't like expandables.....nothing can go wrong with a fixed head if it shoots true. Ramcats are the cats ass!
The biggest holes I've seen with the 125 fixed pivoting head - awesome!
Man if they make 125 gr expandables I want some! Which modles are you refering to?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
I use these exact arrows in my FX4. The only difference is I use Firenock J nocks. These arrows are the best made IMO.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sold

1 - 19 of 19 Posts