Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Killer pricing for all Barnett Xbows. HyperTak410 pricing is a positive head turner at $799. Wow!

Pricing gets crazy good for all other Xbows.

Impressed.

Bunnyrabbit there is one in there I feel is made for you. :cool:

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
Killer pricing for all Barnett Xbows. HyperTak410 pricing is a positive head turner at $799. Wow!

Pricing gets crazy good for all other Xbows.

Impressed.

Bunnyrabbit there is one in there I feel is made for you. :cool:
I have been following a long what has been coming from the ATA show. When a crossbow is narrowed down and shorter limbs installed (not a reverse design) this seriously limits a crossbow for speed when target shooting.

If Barnett would have built a crossbow similar to the Ghost 410 which has the wide riser and 12 1/2" limbs but using anything other than the Carbonite riser, they would have had a high quality crossbow which could be tuned for speed resulting in the flat trajectory required for long distance target shooting. The Carbonite riser is a very nice looking design but it does not stand up to any twisting or vibration.

All the best.

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The HyperTak 410 is pretty cool price point package. Look forward to more details on that one. However, I have consider he skinny arrow limitation. However, I've read the arrows are high quality.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I have been following a long what has been coming from the ATA show. When a crossbow is narrowed down and shorter limbs installed (not a reverse design) this seriously limits a crossbow for speed when target shooting.

If Barnett would have built a crossbow similar to the Ghost 410 which has the wide riser and 12 1/2" limbs but using anything other than the Carbonite riser, they would have had a high quality crossbow which could be tuned for speed resulting in the flat trajectory required for long distance target shooting. The Carbonite riser is a very nice looking design but it does not stand up to any twisting or vibration.

All the best.
I'm curious if the newer beefed up carbonite risers will hold up bette r ? I guess only time will tell .

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm curious if the newer beefed up carbonite risers will hold up bette r ? I guess only time will tell .
I was looking at the 225lb limbs and they are beefy thick. I think the potential can go beyond specs with that setup. It's true to form with all the Barnett's I've owned.

·
Registered
234 Posts
When do newly announced crossbows from Barnett typically become available for purchase?
One would think "New for 2020" would have been announced in mid or late 2019.

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When do newly announced crossbows from Barnett typically become available for purchase?
One would think "New for 2020" would have been announced in mid or late 2019.
I don't follow you last comment? Can you share more details? I don't remember seeing anything from Barnett unit the ATA. They kept these new models a secret.

I know the 2020 TS380 is now listed on Barnett's website.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I don't follow you last comment? Can you share more details? I don't remember seeing anything from Barnett unit the ATA. They kept these new models a secret.

I know the 2020 TS380 is now listed on Barnett's website.
Tom I was asking when the newly announced ts 380 would be available for purchase. I missed the part in the ATA video that mentioned the new models would be available in the spring 2020 around April.

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here are the TS380 specs on Barnett's website. MSRP $549
TS380
Be the first to review this product
SPECS
Dimensions 32.375"L x 18.75"W
Weight 6.9 lbs.
Axle to Axle (in) 16.75
Draw Weight (lbs) 201
Kinetic Energy (ft lbs) 122
Power Stroke (in) 12.625
Speed (fps)* 380
Trigger Type TriggerTech
Camo Pattern: Digital Grey

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.