Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

· Registered
2,400 Posts
It's about time Tenpoint ditches the AccuDraw. Looks like one more crossbow manufacturer who sees that easy cocking and decocking is a Must Have feature in order to compete in the future.
Thank goodness for modern technology.

Now the Lithium Ion battery label on Ravin shipping boxes starts to make more sense.

· Banned
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,724 Posts
I'm going to need a second job or two ! I can see it now ! I'm finding myself so wrapped up in the weapon itself and I'm not even realizing what it's being made for ! I havnt gotten anything with any of the high priced crossbows I have and I'm looking into buying another one ! Is this normal ? Am I what's considered fake or a fraud or something ? I don't even care about hunting as much as I do about the mechanics of the Crossbow ! It's all about the weapon for me not for what the weapon is for ! Does this make sense ?

· Premium Member
6,190 Posts
Now we're talking! Keep em coming......

· Registered
8,250 Posts
I'm going to need a second job or two ! I can see it now ! I'm finding myself so wrapped up in the weapon itself and I'm not even realizing what it's being made for ! I havnt gotten anything with any of the high priced crossbows I have and I'm looking into buying another one ! Is this normal ? Am I what's considered fake or a fraud or something ? I don't even care about hunting as much as I do about the mechanics of the Crossbow ! It's all about the weapon for me not for what the weapon is for ! Does this make sense ?
I call it passionate, Marty. :D Nothing wrong with that!

SE VA
14,244 Posts
Marty, it’s called being eaten up with it:p. Been there, done that:)

· Registered
8,224 Posts
Some guys build motors, others drive the race car.

· Premium Member
6,190 Posts

· Premium Member
6,190 Posts
Looks like it will be a good one! The cock/decock is a fantastic upgrade! Should do well!
Let me ask a stupid question! Do you plan on shooting that while you're at the show? LOL

Reactions: pinshooter
1 - 20 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.