Crossbow Nation banner

2020 TenPoint!

14K views 139 replies 45 participants last post by  Moon 
#1 ·
Here is the teaser some of you have been looking for.....
Gun Airsoft Photo caption Airsoft gun Font

See less See more
#7 ·
I'm going to need a second job or two ! I can see it now ! I'm finding myself so wrapped up in the weapon itself and I'm not even realizing what it's being made for ! I havnt gotten anything with any of the high priced crossbows I have and I'm looking into buying another one ! Is this normal ? Am I what's considered fake or a fraud or something ? I don't even care about hunting as much as I do about the mechanics of the Crossbow ! It's all about the weapon for me not for what the weapon is for ! Does this make sense ?

#8 ·
Now we're talking! Keep em coming......

#14 ·
I think they ALL pay somebody now! Probably cheaper than engineering/designing it themselves....

#16 ·
Let me ask a stupid question! Do you plan on shooting that while you're at the show? LOL

Reactions: pinshooter
#23 ·
You can’t attend unless you’re a dealer or go as a dealer guest

#24 ·
Cap Clothing Trucker hat Baseball cap Headgear

#30 ·
That's funny ...lol

#31 ·
could you imagine if this thing had a litheom ion motorized strap winder in it. Rechargeable too.
Cocking and un cocking. We know this has worked in power tools for about 10 years now. Its time to get in in crossbow.
Then go ahead and pop as set of 350 pound limbs on there and get 600 f.p.s with a 400 grainer.
OOPS.... again...maybe i should just keep it quiet and patent it my self.
You know this is waaay over due and bound to happen sooner or latter if not in this model.
Talk about obsoleting some bows...........;)

Reactions: TX_RDXguy
#44 ·
#45 ·
It looks like there's alot going on there. I always go on the assumption that more moving parts means more that can go wrong. More maintenance, more to have to remember on how to operate it, more fiddling around. It will have its pros and cons for sure. I like keeping it simple with my weapons, especially a Crossbow. That's why I didn't bother with the Aroecrank for my Nemesis. Heck all that flipping this and turning that and clicking there and removing this and so on, I'll never get the chance to load the arrow and take a shot. It will be diner time by then !
I enjoy the simplicity of crossbows, feeling the shear power when I cock it. The ease of loading the arrow, all as quickly as I can and fluently as I can. With all that cranking stuff it ends up feeling awkward and looks clumsy as the bow is going every which direction while your turning the handle. It's just more movement than what it's worth to me, I'm just shooting an arrow not a SCUD missle.

#46 ·
With that … 6" long crank handle it's telling me you need a lot of leverage to cock the bow. And, you'll need a fair amount of room to rotate it with the accompanying pretty big circle.

#51 ·
allVaporedup?

Reactions: Tenpointguy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.