·
Registered
897 Posts
What's the length? Looks interesting.

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
The one piece riser and let off on the cams are real winners here. This is what the Nemesis should have been. Most folks liked the Nemesis size. Granted the smaller platforms of the other manufacturers are making everything look big. This bow in a 135 with those cams will be a nice shooting bow.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Better start saving up Marty! There ya go and let us know how you like it!!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Rex said anyone interested to watch the scorpyd site and when its there you can order

The cams are about finished being anodized and strings should be in scorpyds hands any day.

I think shipping will start in a few days.

On a side note,, I think I have made all of the videos I had promised to do but if anyone remembers any videos I promised to do give me call rather than pms at 813 521 4376.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm a little disappointed in the weight, but other than that, looks like its gonna be a nice shooting bow.
thinking same. Wondering actual weigh without crank. Since it looks like comes with crank. The 8 lb with crank seems great but if 8 lbs without crank that’s an iffy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
thinking same. Wondering actual weigh without crank. Since it looks like comes with crank. The 8 lb with crank seems great but if 8 lbs without crank that’s an iffy.
Depends on if scorpyd considers the crank an accessory. Im guessing that 7.9 is a stripped down bare bow with no crank or scope, since they are considered an add on items. Im assuming one could get this bow without the crank and use a rope cocker. If thats the case then the 7.9 is probably a bare bow. Ive been known to be wrong from time to time though.

·
Registered
517 Posts
It's 8lbs without the crank. Imo, this bow doesn't move the needle at all. It doesn't really offer anything much different than my Aculeus. Based off the specs, the Aculeus is a better bow, imo. It's proven and the speed is comparable. The Tremor is a bit of a head scratcher for me...

1 - 20 of 71 Posts