Crossbow Nation banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Upon second look there is one thing I see I do not like .
Along side of the barrel they machined in reassessed areas , weight savings ? looks ? IDK .
But they weekend the barrel because those areas are now thinner , when will they learn !!!!!
It might be ok it might not , there past track record of things being ok would be in question when things go south in that area !!!

Reactions: GARY W CURTIS

·
Registered
159 Posts
Solid is something I have been wanting to see. I have been through 7 bow manufacturers and I have yet to see bullet proof.
Vertical, Hoyt was bullet proof but nothing I have seen (new) in the last 3 years meets that expectation for me, that I have owned.
I agree.the past few years , high end bows,from multiple companies, have had tons of issues.the worst part about it,is the headaches you go tru to get them fixed. (n)

·
Registered
168 Posts
does Scorpyd.....charge sales tax ....... Wyvern does not charge sales tax when shipping out of state........ does scorpyd do the same......... ?

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
does Scorpyd.....charge sales tax ....?........ Wyvern does not ..........
Interesting.
Does Wyvern operate in a state with no sales tax?
No sales tax in NH
In Canada, companies don't charge sales tax when shipping out of province or country, only when shipping within their own province, if that province has a sales tax in place.
I imagine it is similar in the US.
For example, if Ravin is shipping within Wisconsin, they would charge sales tax to the recipient.
Anywhere else, no sales tax.

·
Registered
234 Posts
In Canada, companies don't charge sales tax when shipping out of province or country, only when shipping within their own province, if that province has a sales tax in place.
I imagine it is similar in the US.
For example, if Ravin is shipping within Wisconsin, they would charge sales tax to the recipient.
Anywhere else, no sales tax.
No. Used to be that way.
I pay Ohio sales tax, when making an internet purchase.
It's point of sale. If the order is placed in Ohio, I pay Ohio sales tax

61 - 71 of 71 Posts