19K views 70 replies 37 participants last post by  svbubba 
#1 ·
ATA 15.9 uncocked
ATA 9.1 cocked
7.9 # without gear mounted
470 fps with a 375 gr arrow

Full Package 1999
Base kit 1699

It will be on scorpyds site in a couple of days so it can be ordered.

See less See more
#36 ·
I think they did a good job on this bow !!!
The cam design to lessen string angle is well thought out , , they went to the older system of limb mounting with the Nemesis limb rockers , which is good , if they fit snug and no up and down movement , basically a Nemesis with a one piece riser , new cams and they did a cross breed in the limb pockets and limb rockers .
Should be a dependable bow from what i see !!!

#38 ·
well is basically goes up against the Tenpoint vapor 470 but with out the accuslide and 1000.00 cheaper if i read the price right. I like it.

My guess....,..this is again the slow model likely. By the looks of that riser they have lots of room to go up. I think they did a good job.

#53 ·
I will be watching this one; looks solid state. It will have to really shoot to get there. The older bows really shoot. Still do.

With the crank technology that is on the market that this bow does not share; it needs to be a pleasure to rope cock.

I hope the quality control is back at Scorpyd as well.

So..
Solid no non-sense platform that will shoot lights out for years and that is a pleasure to shoot...

Time will tell.

#58 ·
Solid is something I have been wanting to see. I have been through 7 bow manufacturers and I have yet to see bullet proof.
Vertical, Hoyt was bullet proof but nothing I have seen (new) in the last 3 years meets that expectation for me, that I have owned.

#62 ·
Upon second look there is one thing I see I do not like .
Along side of the barrel they machined in reassessed areas , weight savings ? looks ? IDK .
But they weekend the barrel because those areas are now thinner , when will they learn !!!!!
It might be ok it might not , there past track record of things being ok would be in question when things go south in that area !!!

Reactions: GARY W CURTIS
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.