Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the Jackal for my son. Great shooting bow BTW. I actually enjoy shooting it and may hvae to buy one myself. My question is one that has been posted alot I am sure, but we have to get some more bolts ASAP. He is starting to ruin the 20 inch Barnett stock bolts that came with the package. I have seen several bolt packs at differnt stores, and we have already bought some new NAP Spitfire 125 heads (based on several reviews here). So my main question is, what would be a quality pack of bolts to purchase and keep my 425 ish grain weight. Also, any recommendations on where to buy would be helpful as well. I really don't care about $, but not looking to go broke either :startle: Thanks again for any input

·
Registered
342 Posts
I am not an expert on crossbow bolts but bought a dozen from cabelas and they seem real good.They were 20'' inch stalker X-bolts by cabelas,a carbon bolt and are supposed to weigh 300 grains.29.99 a 6 pack and you can get flat or half moon nocks.I bought them for a jackal also.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How about the Crossbow Nation store?
I seen the gold tips with blazers and power bolts with blazers. Will either get him the 425 weight recommended? How much does each weigh with the blazers and no field points? I shoot blazers (easton flatlines from my x-force), and must apologize because I know nothing of crossbow bolts/arrows, but blazers are accurate for me. I would prefer the blazers if the weight and accuracy does not suffer. Will order soon if weight is good. Thanks Urban Legend

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.