Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can only get 55 to 60 yards at my house depends where I sit so I took my daughter and her Swat do a 45 minute ride where I can get 200 easily. I figured I would take a few at 100 myself so I brought the Aculeus. Stupid me I grabbed the rope cocker for a Ventilator instead of for her Swat. I had her shoot the Aculeus at 75 yards. She was having trouble with the higher cheek weld at first but I saw that at first round. She was up and down. We came up with a solution and shooting from the rest nest this was her average 3 shot spot. It was supposed to be 4 but one arrow burried to Fletch at 30. She did good but I think her high was do to cheek weld . I took one shot at 70 and was nuts .She was consistent and with practice will be out shooting me soon.
IMG_20200719_122356_9.jpg

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
I do believe she can out do me already! That little lady is a natural shooter!

Reactions: robertyb and Rit

·
Registered
544 Posts
Looks like you have a lttle dead eye on your hands. Great job!

Reactions: Rit

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
I can only get 55 to 60 yards at my house depends where I sit so I took my daughter and her Swat do a 45 minute ride where I can get 200 easily. I figured I would take a few at 100 myself so I brought the Aculeus. Stupid me I grabbed the rope cocker for a Ventilator instead of for her Swat. I had her shoot the Aculeus at 75 yards. She was having trouble with the higher cheek weld at first but I saw that at first round. She was up and down. We came up with a solution and shooting from the rest nest this was her average 3 shot spot. It was supposed to be 4 but one arrow burried to Fletch at 30. She did good but I think her high was do to cheek weld . I took one shot at 70 and was nuts .She was consistent and with practice will be out shooting me soon. View attachment 181601
That’s not fair! :cool:

·
8,922 Posts
Women … make great shooters. They don't come to the dance looking to protect their ego. They listen and absorb instructions. :)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Darn good shooting there from that young lady !!

Reactions: Rit
1 - 13 of 13 Posts