Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are two of my favorite pictures that Bow Junky Media took of my kids competing in the Future Bowhunters class. I am very appreciative that they covered the little kids event. If you listen to podcasts, check them out. If you know of a youngster that is even remotely interested in archery, take them to an IBO Triple Crown event. The Future Bowhunters shoot for free, and it is a whale of a good time!

·
2,816 Posts
That is awesome, Brian. I remember the days of taking my 3 sons 3D shooting. It was an adventure. I was able to get a blast from the past yesterday. Our youngest son has been home for a couple of months, escaping from the NYC area and working remotely. We did a 3D shoot yesterday with friends. He used the only compound bow I have left, a 2001 Bowtech. It meant a lot to me. He is going back either this weekend or next, so we have been doing fun things while we can. :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is awesome, Brian. I remember the days of taking my 3 sons 3D shooting. It was an adventure. I was able to get a blast from the past yesterday. Our youngest son has been home for a couple of months, escaping from the NYC area and working remotely. We did a 3D shoot yesterday with friends. He used the only compound bow I have left, a 2001 Bowtech. It meant a lot to me. He is going back either this weekend or next, so we have been doing fun things while we can. :)
It sure is good family fun! These two are very competitive with each other. My boy shoots his best when his release is covered in Dorito cheese!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts