Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke with CAMX customer service today regarding a replacement part for my X330 (I'm missing one of the hinges on the spring actuated finger guards). While on the phone, I inquired about the A4 and was told it has been discontinued. I ask about their ability to service the bow going forward and was told it would not be a problem. They still have all of the parts and will continue to have them available for any warranty or future service need. Was also told the X330 continues to be a strong seller for them.

I asked if there were any plans to release a new bow in the future, and they mentioned that there may be something in the works for 2021. We will see.

Thought this info might be useful to other CAMX owners.

Reactions: deadeer

·
Registered
16 Posts
That's good to know. I have the 330 and love it. Shoots very accurate and fast enough. I also have a Excalibur but this one is so much easier to cock. I would recommend a Cam X to anyone looking for a top quality crossbow.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a 330 that I like. They could make that bow even more popular by refining it a bit. Like some string stops and sound deadening. They also need a bit better trigger. The bow is very accurate and really well balanced for off hand shooting. Its very light for long treks and plenty fast enough. It also comes with some pretty good arrows. You can usually find them very reasonably priced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts