Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Terminator started stringing arrows while practicing last week, sending one into several layers of wood and a truck mud flap backstop. Sure enough the bolts holding the trigger guard to the scope base had loosened. It had happened before but I thought it was fixed by loc-tighening (blue) it. It had stayed in place for at least a hundred shots but loosened again; even with thread lock. (Got to admit tho I didn't use that much for fear of making it permanent). Words to the wise: check them bolts.

·
11,449 Posts
I suggested to Parker

2 years ago that they should change the design of these bows. Those 2 screws simply cannot hold the trigger assembly/scope base rigidly enough for dependable accuracy. I had to install 2 opposing set screws on each side of the stock that were locked down into the trigger housing. I then had 6 screws holding the trigger assembly in place intead of the 2:ack2: from the factory. No more POI changes

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree the attachment is too flimsy. May just change it if the Cyclone I'm anxious to see isn't better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts