Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my new Nitro X. The acudraw pro works great but after it is cocked, it sure seems to take a lot of pressure to disengage it. Video say make another 1/4-1/2 turn and disengage. It seems like the torq clutch start slipping before and the lever is still hard to move. Any suggestions or input. Thanks

·
Registered
878 Posts
I have a TP Stealth NXT with the AcuDraw Pro, and my crank has never, to my knowledge, engaged the slip feature. I believe that to be because I’m don’t have to over torquing it (I.e. it’s working as designed). I suspect that you have a crank that is not adjusted properly and it is slipping too easily from what you describe.

·
TenPoint Representative
1,886 Posts
Carey,
It doesn’t take 1/4 to 1/2 a turn to disengage, just a little forward pressure is all. If the clutch is slipping, you can take the cap off and tighten the nut underneath slightly. 1/8 of an inch turn is usually enough.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Carey,
It doesn’t take 1/4 to 1/2 a turn to disengage, just a little forward pressure is all. If the clutch is slipping, you can take the cap off and tighten the nut underneath slightly. 1/8 of an inch turn is usually enough.

Maybe it just needed a little breaking in, when I shot it today, the lever seemed to be a whole lot easier

1 - 4 of 4 Posts