1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,253 Posts
This might help some folks with their new Vapor, Vengent or Viper.

Yup, that video was a big help to us the first few days of owning our Vapor.
The AcuSlide is smooth as silk and keeps those of us with issues using a rope cocker shooting a lot longer than we normally would be shooting.
A very useful and well laid out design for the 2020 "V" models.
Let's hope the design trickles down to the more affordable xbows in the near future.

Reactions: TX_RDXguy

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Thank God for Smart Phones. We will need to access the internet to operate and remedy a whole host of issues related to operating modern crossbows.

·
305 Posts
My 25 year old Altel flip finally died last week and the wife wanted to buy me a new phone before hunting season started.
I mentioned maybe I should have a smart phone like hers, that would be nice..
She replied that a smart phone for me would be a complete waste of money.
Took me awhile to figure out just what she meant.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
My 25 year old Altel flip finally died last week and the wife wanted to buy me a new phone before hunting season started.
I mentioned maybe I should have a smart phone like hers, that would be nice..
She replied that a smart phone for me would be a complete waste of money.
The youngsters these days change phones quicker than underwear.

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
I just had my 3 year old $49.99 Samsung (Black Friday deal) basically die so as I use Straight Talk so off to Wally World I went to get a Samsung A20 for $149.99 (most I ever paid for a smartphone). I saw the Motorola Moto G Power 2020 for the same price and ended up with it and I am greatly impressed by it so far. I should probably just bought the Moto E6 as they had it on sale for $38.88 now and it does most of what the higher priced phones will do.

Back to on topic: Same old video they have posted lots previously. People will still continue doing it wrong. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts