Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
TenPoint Viper S400 / Garmin Xero
1,914 Posts
It does work well though. Have 2 of the original handles and the simplified handle came with my turbo S1.

Reactions: JCAT

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really like the Feel of it while Cranking. It just feels more Solid i guess. And for Adults the leverage u lose is not a factor, now a youth or Someone handicapped might still want the Extender. And you could build a pin in the garage to release the Trigger Box prety easy.

·
Registered
17,117 Posts
I really like the Feel of it while Cranking. It just feels more Solid i guess. And for Adults the leverage u lose is not a factor, now a youth or Someone handicapped might still want the Extender. And you could build a pin in the garage to release the Trigger Box prety easy.
I bet a long allen wrench will work.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
It looks like the old style handle but with the new 1/4” drive. I have 2 of the old ones for my xrt, the question now is can I combine the new n the old to build this style?
My extender version is locked tight n doesn’t slide anyways. I don’t need it to slide, I always just wondered if Ramrod tightened so it wouldn’t slide, especially while cranking.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Could be, ya if Your not paying Mind to the slider Version it will extend. But if ur Carefull at the 4oclock position its stays collasped.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
It looks like the old style handle but with the new 1/4” drive. I have 2 of the old ones for my xrt, the question now is can I combine the new n the old to build this style?
My extender version is locked tight n doesn’t slide anyways. I don’t need it to slide, I always just wondered if Ramrod tightened so it wouldn’t slide, especially while cranking.
How is the new drive end different? 1/4" square male? I could not tell from the angle of JCAT's picture.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
How is the new drive end different? 1/4" square male? I could not tell from the angle of JCAT's picture.
Yes the new handle is a 1/4” male end n the acuslide has a female fitting.
The xrt accudraw pro has I believe a 5 sided male end and the handle has a female fitting. When I zoomed in on the new acuslide handle it actually appears to be skeletonized aluminum but the accudraw pro handle is a solid piece. I have not looked at how the end fittings are attached to the handles. I also dont know yet even if you modified a accudraw pro handle to fit the acuslide if the handle would fit the acuslide stock.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts