Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Administrator
TP Nitro 505, Vapor 470, Siege, Sub 1 XR
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received 2 lighted nocks in the mail unexpectedly from Tenpoint. So I decided to test them out. They seem work great so far great improvement over the alpha nock with light stick. I have shot each one about 15x each and they have worked flawlessly. They turned on for every shot and I could turn them off without tools after every shot. These nocks you just take out the unlighted Alpha HP nock and install them in the same bushing Much like a Ravin lighted not but the actually can be turned off unlike many Ravin lighted nocks. They weight Approx 3 grains more then the standard alpha HP nock. Hoping to test them out in the field this week. i will post some photos of the nocks later on if I have time to do so. But overall seems like a very big improvement over the last generation of Tenpoint lighted nock. Hopefully they be available to purchase Very soon. Just figured would let everyone no that it works very well.

·
TenPoint Representative
2,679 Posts
They work like a champ and are easy to install or move from arrow to arrow.

View attachment 228763
You don't really want to be taking them out once you put them in an arrow. They are designed to be put in and left in. There are small clips at the bottom of the nock that can break off when you pull them all the way out. They will go back in witht he clips off, but won't fit as securely.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I received 2 lighted nocks in the mail unexpectedly from Tenpoint. So I decided to test them out. They seem work great so far great improvement over the alpha nock with light stick. I have shot each one about 15x each and they have worked flawlessly. They turned on for every shot and I could turn them off without tools after every shot. These nocks you just take out the unlighted Alpha HP nock and install them in the same bushing Much like a Ravin lighted not but the actually can be turned off unlike many Ravin lighted nocks. They weight Approx 3 grains more then the standard alpha HP nock. Hoping to test them out in the field this week. i will post some photos of the nocks later on if I have time to do so. But overall seems like a very big improvement over the last generation of Tenpoint lighted nock. Hopefully they be available to purchase Very soon. Just figured would let everyone no that it works very well.
2? 2 dozen? Or 2 cases? 😂. We know you don’t order just 2 of anything 😏 😃

·
TenPoint Representative
2,679 Posts
It seems like someone else would have already posted they had them now too if they were sending a lot out. Maybe Randy picked a couple of people he knew would report their findings on the forums.
Robert, you are correct. I sent a small handful out to people I know would test them and give an honest opinion, good or bad. We are seeing that from a variety of guys shooting a variety of bows around the country. Sounds like more of the lighted arrows will be shipping out next week.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts