Crossbow Nation banner
81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Nothing wrong with that at all. I haven't shot past 20 yet. Just been shooting it to get comfortable with it. It's a whole new animal from my shadow nxt. I'll finish dialing it in Saturday. I can shoot out to 60 right now at home, but I can always weedeat my shooting lane in woods another 20 yds to get out to 80.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Does anyone know if they changed from the 2.1 Fusion vanes on the new lighted Alpha Blaze 16” Evo’s. I hope not, like to keep the same as last years .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone ordered the arrows with the lighted nocks already installed? I ordered them on the 22nd as soon as I saw them on their website. It said allow for one week to ship. I emailed them today to check and they said all orders should be shipped by 10-01. My season will already be started. Very disappointing I bought a brand new seige and can’t even get the newest arrows for it.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Has anyone ordered the arrows with the lighted nocks already installed? I ordered them on the 22nd as soon as I saw them on their website. It said allow for one week to ship. I emailed them today to check and they said all orders should be shipped by 10-01. My season will already be started. Very disappointing I bought a brand new seige and can’t even get the newest arrows for it.
Contact Wyvern creations.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hello, I ordered from wyvern last week, order was shipped yesterday
Wow I ordered from Wyvern a few weeks ago and still no nocks sent

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow I ordered from Wyvern a few weeks ago and still no nocks sent
I have experienced to many issues with the plastic evo x nock receivers failing. not the ones where the nock is glued into the receiver, the unglued that are used for the lighted nocks. will be changing all of those out to the new aluminum receivers and new style nocks. From what I read, seems Ten Point has successfully solved the issue.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I too ordered about the same time, as soon as they were available on Tenpoint’s website. Still nothing. My season opens 10-1 so I’m hoping they come soon.

81 - 100 of 132 Posts