Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering I sighted my Stealth NXT with the omninnocks that came with it. I know they are only selling the alpha nocks now. Do you think I need to re-zero my Stealth? I just ordered 6 center Punch arrows with the Alpha nocks.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Just wondering I sighted my Stealth NXT with the omninnocks that came with it. I know they are only selling the alpha nocks now. Do you think I need to re-zero my Stealth? I just ordered 6 center Punch arrows with the Alpha nocks.

No, not because of the nock difference. If your old arrows were EVO-X CenterPunch they might be a few gn off in weight but that won't make enough difference to matter either. If they were lighter TenPoint arrows like the ProElite, you will need to re-zero.

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I was thinking also just shoot an arrow at 30 with my broadhead I used to zero with and see where I am at.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Re-center, if for no other reason than to get more experience with the xb, and have a little fun. It’s not a chore, it’s a hobby/sport.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I was thinking also just shoot an arrow at 30 with my broadhead I used to zero with and see where I am at.

Oh I agree was just wondering what you guys had experienced when switching. I am going today to zero both slug guns and crossbow. Thanks for all the help guys

·
Registered
82 Posts
Oh I agree was just wondering what you guys had experienced when switching. I am going today to zero both slug guns and crossbow. Thanks for all the help guys

That should read both “Smokeless“ and your crossbow my friend. 😉

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol don't have a muzzleloader, even though I live on the Kentucky/Tennessee border where you can use centerfire rifles I can not where I hunt. I hunt on Fort Campbell Army Base, I just retired in March after 23 years and spent 21 stationed here. I am a 100% disabled vet so not to hard for me to get an area to hunt. Half of Fort Campbell is in Kentucky and half in Tennessee but they do not allow centerfire only slugs/ML/BOW

·
Registered
82 Posts
Lol don't have a muzzleloader, even though I live on the Kentucky/Tennessee border where you can use centerfire rifles I can not where I hunt. I hunt on Fort Campbell Army Base, I just retired in March after 23 years and spent 21 stationed here. I am a 100% disabled vet so not to hard for me to get an area to hunt. Half of Fort Campbell is in Kentucky and half in Tennessee but they do not allow centerfire only slugs/ML/BOW

Sounds exactly like Illinois. Thats a beautiful area down there around Clarksville. Thank you for your many years of service.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh so you know where I am at then, my wife is from Illinois. She is from Will County

·
Registered
82 Posts
Oh so you know where I am at then, my wife is from Illinois. She is from Will County

I’m from Frankfort area. PM sent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts