Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got out to shoot the new xbow today and I love it. Going to upgrade the scope after this season when I go back to work, it will do fine for now. I do want to upgrade the stock though, it rattles a little too much for me. Will any AR style buttstock work for it? I've got some different ones laying around from gun builds that I don't use anymore.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It’s milspec I tried a MagPul MOE FCS on mine and it fit fine. Not going to keep it on, just to check.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to know, i have a Mission First Tactical Minimalist that i love on my regular AR that i'm gonna try.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I’m up in a stand right now with a new Amped and just wanted to note the factory stock has a nice hook on it to hang off a stand rail. And I clipped a biner through the sling hole to pull it up. Also like the collapsing stock to maneuver in the stand. I’m leaving it as is.

·
Registered
244 Posts
All the adjustable AR stocks I've seen are like this. Take the stock of and put a few strips of block tape around the shaft and put it back on. It takes 90% of it out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts