Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using this wax from Don Katsumi at Boo Custom Strings for a few months now and it is an excellent wax ! I highly recommend getting some of this stuff ! I've been applying it to the strings I build before I send them out the door and I have it applied to my own strings on my bows and the stuff completely absorbed into the material with no left over residue to attract any dust or dirt. I love this stuff ! Check some out !
And it keeps the strings looking brand new !

·
Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought you liked Black Lightning Marty?
I use Black Lightening on the center serving because it has graphite in it. I did mix up my own compound though... out of pure silicone grease Scorpion Venom polymeric wax and graphite and work it into the serving and also use it where the cables slide through the rail... it really does make a diference..
As far as what Don Katsumi is making, it is an overall great string conditioner ! It's great stuff because the strings completely assimilate the stuff ! There's absolutely zero residue after applying his stuff onto the strings and it makes them look like satin and that's what you want so that there's nothing to attract any dust or dirt....
I've always used Limbsaver string wax and rail lube myself.
Limbsavers Rail Lube and wax are good also but I think Don stepped it up a notch !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts