Crossbow Nation banner
81 - 100 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
Ten Point Titan M1 CP Wrath 430
313 Posts
God Bless! And a little prayer works too.
Can never be too early to try to smile. Best one I could find about someone that could be facing death or even a stiff drink.,.

·
Registered
ScorpyD ACLEUS 460
4,198 Posts
CANCER !

That’s what’s kept me in the hospital from Monday and came home Saturday. I go back Tuesday for radiation therapy. This sucks.

MRI shows it’s eaten into my hip - whoopee!

But I’ll stay on the forum, I’m going to go down fighting.

No turkey hunting for me this year,
Stay with us Tim! Plenty of prayers coming your way. Depending upon what type of cancer you’re dealing with and what stage it’s in there may be numerous treatment options.

Hopefully you’re using a hospital that specializes in the type of cancer you’re dealing with. I’m a 12 years survivor of a late stage 4 base of tongue cancer known as squamous cell cancer. Mine had already crossed the centerline of the tongue by the time it was detected. That made it non-operable. The oncologists only gave me a 15% chance of survival. I’m living proof that we can not only beat cancer, but do so with no permanent damage at all.

Find the best doctors and the best hospitals that money can buy. We need you back healthy.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Tim you got this. You are definitely not the type that backs down from anything. Cancer picked the wrong person to go after. Apparently it doesn’t know the fight it’s in for. Good luck I’ll be thinking of you!!!’

·
Registered
9,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
And just to make it worse, I have some form of brain cancer - severity they’re not sure of.
. :mad:

Each day seems a bit worse. This sucks having people wait on me like I was a baby.

·
Premium Member
1,160 Posts
Sorry Tim. I hope they can genetically identify it and have a targeting treatment. I just saw a news report about a local Lady that had a tumor identified in her brain and they were able to shrink it, for an amazing recovery.

Hope you get an amazing recovery... and praying it is before bow season hits!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
And just to make it worse, I have some form of brain cancer - severity they’re not sure of.
. :mad:

Each day seems a bit worse. This sucks having people wait on me like I was a baby.
I am not going to "like" this. So I will reply
I do thank you for the update.
Please keep the updates coming. They will get better! You have big team of supporters behind you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
CANCER !

That’s what’s kept me in the hospital from Monday and came home Saturday. I go back Tuesday for radiation therapy. This sucks.

We asked father God to put his hands of protection around you, to give the doctors and nurses the wisdom and skill to treat you, and to give YOU the strength that it will take to beat this. Let us all come together in prayer and call out HIS name asking for healing. I can already tell by your attitude that you’re an awesome man And we need you here to share your kindness with others.

·
Registered
141 Posts
CANCER !

Just getting home from vacation and saw your post. My prayers are with you my friend.
Stay strong. The doctors can do so much more nowadays with new treatments.
Marsh

·
104 Posts
YOU stay in the fight Tim. I to was told that I had stage 4 cancer. That was 21 years ago. The doctors came up with some new treatment that had never been tried. I was their test subject. I was in treatment almost a year. Well long story short Don't ever stop fighting I'm still here cancer free. Tomorrow may be your cure !!!!

·
Registered
15,680 Posts
Fight it and beat it Tim. I know you can. Believe in the power of prayer. It works.

·
6,325 Posts
Stay with us Tim! Plenty of prayers coming your way. Depending upon what type of cancer you’re dealing with and what stage it’s in there may be numerous treatment options.

Hopefully you’re using a hospital that specializes in the type of cancer you’re dealing with. I’m a 12 years survivor of a late stage 4 base of tongue cancer known as squamous cell cancer. Mine had already crossed the centerline of the tongue by the time it was detected. That made it non-operable. The oncologists only gave me a 15% chance of survival. I’m living proof that we can not only beat cancer, but do so with no permanent damage at all.

Find the best doctors and the best hospitals that money can buy. We need you back healthy.
We asked father God to put his hands of protection around you, to give the doctors and nurses the wisdom and skill to treat you, and to give YOU the strength that it will take to beat this. Let us all come together in prayer and call out HIS name asking for healing. I can already tell by your attitude that you’re an awesome man And we need you here to share your kindness with others.
I believe that these two posts summarize the best advice that you’ve received from so many. You’ve been in my prayers since you first posted this.

81 - 100 of 202 Posts