Crossbow Nation banner
101 - 120 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
9,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Got some new pain meds today, will start taking them at 4 pm.

Start radiation therapy next M-F and then M-F again again. We’ll see how it goes.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Tim,
With all the Prayer Warriors you have on this site and the positive influence prayer has on outcomes, keep the faith. We, the Nation is keeping Tim bumped to the top of the list. God's Speed!

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Hang in there Tim!
God bless and best of luck!
Spot

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
15,680 Posts
--Miracles do happen. The power of prayer works. My aunt just finished her last series of chemo. Her prognosis wasnt good to begin with. Now she's cancer free.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
CANCER !

That’s what’s kept me in the hospital from Monday and came home Saturday. I go back Tuesday for radiation therapy. This sucks.

MRI shows it’s eaten into my hip - whoopee!

But I’ll stay on the forum, I’m going to go down fighting.

No turkey hunting for me this year,
Lo Siento brother. Hope they get it all out.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
So sad to hear. You have touched many with this post. C sucks....I pray you live long and post much.

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
WATCHING NEWS NOW...... Report of new drug that has totally wiped out specific cancer on small number of test patients. BIG NEWS...............Please ask doctor about it.
THIS:
Immunotherapy harnesses the body’s own immune system as an ally against cancer. The MSK clinical trial was investigating—for the first time ever—if immunotherapy alone could beat rectal cancer that had not spread to other tissues, in a subset of patients whose tumor contain a specific genetic mutation...
In every case, the rectal cancer disappeared after immunotherapy—without the need for the standard treatments of radiation, surgery, or chemotherapy—and the cancer has not returned in any of the patients, who have been cancer-free for up to two years.

101 - 120 of 202 Posts