Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For months been waiting on a front end for my 425, they haven't sent it. They sent me limbs at first, now months later they are now sending me the body of the crossbow. This has nothing to do with the issue at hand so much about their warranty..I'm about done with them. When it's time to buy another crossbow I will definitely look elsewhere.

Dealing with a certain customer service representative is like pulling teeth. Todays call was the same person I dealt with back in February and he did everything under the sun NOT to send the front end, and he ended up sending the limbs only

·
4,943 Posts
Hard to support that. Hope you find a company that works with you a lot better.

Reactions: BHC

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last year mid October my 415 limbs split, called them and they shipped the new front end overnight....what happened since them, I have no clue

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
Center Point is another crossbow, manufactured overseas. A possibility they have been unable
to get parts like other companies due to flair ups with Covid and many manufactures, deliveries
etc. are shut down by government orders.

One of my crossbows is the Center Point Sniper 390 XT. After doing a few modifications to the
bowstring and cables and up grading the scope, I could not wish for a better, more accurate
crossbow. I have had nothing to do with their warranty.

Wishing you all the best.
Take care.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I hate to hear that. I had an issue with my Patriot 415 a couple of years ago and their customer service then was excellent.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had some issues with a split limb on a Centerpoint Xbow bact last October, that they dragged their heels on. I kept after them and finally got it resolved. Seems when Centerpoint bought Ravin and things got a little more "corporate" in my opinion. Back in 2018,19ish had excellent customer service on an issue with a CP Tormentor limb splitting. Anyways I saved the guy's number who finally (reluctantly) resolved the issue this past Oct. - give him a try.

Brock McDermid
Customer Service/Warranty Repair
Velocity Outdoor
Office 715-718-3574 x139

·
Registered
Excalibur Exomax
665 Posts
Supply side issues are getting worse every day. Fuel costs, etc. have a significant impact on the ability of all companies to get materials and parts.

That said they should explain to the customers why they can’t respond in a timely manner. They owe their customers that at least.

Bill

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Supply side issues are getting worse every day. Fuel costs, etc. have a significant impact on the ability of all companies to get materials and parts.

That said they should explain to the customers why they can’t respond in a timely manner. They owe their customers that at least.

Bill
I did ask yesterday supply change issue, I was told no

·
Crossbow Nut
5,126 Posts
Really surprised at this. Never had anything but top shelf service from them. Bad service reports are totally out of character for them.
I get your angst though.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really surprised at this. Never had anything but top shelf service from them. Bad service reports are totally out of character for them.
I get your angst though.
I was surprised how the one CS Rep acted in February, then with each month passing with no front end I was getting pissed, then yesterday's excuses not to send it....I was super surprised and pissed off

·
Registered
TenPoint Viper S400 / Garmin Xero
1,680 Posts
I’ve always stuck to the mantra if Wyvern doesn’t sell it I don’t even consider buying it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts