Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals,

I just found this site and let me start off by saying "simply awesome". You have a great thing going here. I am from Fayette County Pa. in the heart of Gamelands 51 and Ohiopyle State Park. I am relatively new to crossbow hunting. I am in my fourth year of it this season. But a bowhunter since I was twelve. I have been in the woods since I was 8 years old. I own three crossbows right now. The Horton Legend HD 175, The Horton Firehawk 200 and the Parker Terminator. I love them all.

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Hey Thrillbilly

A great big welcome to you.

Sounds like you are well armed.:eek:

·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

I guess I have lots of reading to catch up on here dont I? Very nice. I will be hanging here more often than not. Again, thank you for the warm welcome.

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Howdy! Yep, just jump in there and give us something to talk about. Share some pictures, and a few laughs is always good. I'm curious about your 200, so when you get chance, tell us how she drives.

·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I will tell you one thing; She might be older but she "to me" shoots smoother than the HD 175. She just got a new face lift this summer from horton. I noticed the limb pockets had hairline cracks. I called and sent it back. They put everything new on her!!! Now i dont know which one to use!!!:eek:

·
821 Posts
Thrillbilly said:
Hi guys and gals,

I just found this site and let me start off by saying "simply awesome". You have a great thing going here. I am from Fayette County Pa. in the heart of Gamelands 51 and Ohiopyle State Park. I am relatively new to crossbow hunting. I am in my fourth year of it this season. But a bowhunter since I was twelve. I have been in the woods since I was 8 years old. I own three crossbows right now. The Horton Legend HD 175, The Horton Firehawk 200 and the Parker Terminator. I love them all.
Welcome, Robert. Nice to see you on here. Good luck with whichever one you choose to take into the woods with you. :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts